• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

U2 stole Sunday Bloody Sunday from Sabbath!

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
They really motherfucked one of the biggest icons of all time.
2C4045A3-C015-474C-B89A-B02CA660D195.jpeg

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
Jim Norton said those exact words.
My favorite part of his statement is the fact that he is Irish-American and doesn’t seem to know anything related to the Troubles, despite it being in the NY news his entire life. It’s disturbing that I know more about this than he does despite my lack of potato nigger heritage.

U2 sucks!

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Do people ever try accosting you for an autograph by waiting outside a bathroom?

I regret to inform you that I have not had a pale manlet that blinked at me erratically while holding loads up his PREP-injected ass corner me for a picture he could stare at in his lonely apartment of sadness, no.

Theodore from Schenectady

Of the Schenectady Shecklers.
Forum Clout
My favorite part of his statement is the fact that he is Irish-American and doesn’t seem to know anything related to the Troubles, despite it being in the NY news his entire life. It’s disturbing that I know more about this than he does despite my lack of potato nigger heritage.

U2 sucks!
fuck those bog-brained murphies anyway

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
If only he would use that way of words to write some decent songs.

Let's see YOU write a better song than "Makes Me Think of Home"!

8 minute song, cunt. 8 fucking minutes. I doubt you could write a fifteen second jingle.

Or maybe you could, I don't really fucking care. I'm sure Lion Bar could use the help, anyway.