• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Two queers (Nana and Gavin) talking about threesomes, women, sex, etc

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I’m not clicking on that horse shit but, how many times has he rehashed this shit? He talked about it on air multiple times during OnA, then on his old dog shit, then a book, which from what I understand, is only rehashed stories. Now again, on his own faggotry. WHO FUCKING CARES?????????
045CA46E-0EF2-4F20-8903-3392DAB7B5B6.png

G

Why on earth Ant, the pussy slayer, would marry such an ugly woman? She looks like an albino chimp. Even the average negress is better looking than her. I don't know, guys. I'm starting to think that the threesomes stories were all lies.
Nana to a clearly jealous Gavin: "Oh, no no no...she was hooking me up with hot chicks for threesomes before the millions$$$"

Imagine the thought of that Albino Orc and that Saudi Salamander being appealing to any hot girl enough that they'd spend a weekend with them? Ridicilous.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I’m not clicking on that horse shit but, how many times has he rehashed this shit? He talked about it on air multiple times during OnA, then on his old dog shit, then a book, which from what I understand, is only rehashed stories. Now again, on his own faggotry. WHO FUCKING CARES?????????View attachment 52355
He's gained no new experiences since then so he has no new stories. He sits alone getting drunk and screaming "nigger" at video games that he sucks at, then goes on the air and tells the same stories he's told a thousand times about when his life was half assed interesting.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
He's gained no new experiences since then so he has no new stories. He sits alone getting drunk and screaming "nigger" at video games that he sucks at, then goes on the air and tells the same stories he's told a thousand times about when his life was half assed interesting.
Nana is one of many “broadcasters” who, if they aren’t actively working, they aren’t actively interesting. He can’t speak about anything unless it’s the same tired topics. If it’s a new topic, he just uses a topic he knows to talk about it. Gavin is another one of these faggots. He was only interesting talking about shit he did, or leading the fag boys. Now that he doesn’t do either, who gives a fuck. Joe Rogan is a complete faggot but he’s good at getting other people to talk for him about shit. These old washed up queens are faggots is my point I guess.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Why on earth Ant, the pussy slayer, would marry such an ugly woman? She looks like an albino chimp. Even the average negress is better looking than her. I don't know, guys. I'm starting to think that the threesomes stories were all lies.
Also she was dating Brother Joe before she married Anthony. So he was incapable of finding a woman that was not directly brought to him by Joe.

Forum Clout
Two deeply closeted homosexual men, desperately trying to let one another (and everyone else) know how masculine, virile and straight they are. Only closet queens do this. Nana puts a massive, massive amount of time and energy into letting everyone in earshot know how heterosexual he is, but the typical heterosexual man doesn't feel compelled to do this, as why would he?

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Nana to a clearly jealous Gavin: "Oh, no no no...she was hooking me up with hot chicks for threesomes before the millions$$$"

Imagine the thought of that Albino Orc and that Saudi Salamander being appealing to any hot girl enough that they'd spend a weekend with them? Ridicilous.
If he just said, "I wasn't making money and my wife wasn't particularly attractive, but she brought home women who were nothing special... except now there were 2 in my bed." then we'd all applaud.

G

Just a reminder that he couldn't take this any longer:

JenniferCumia.png

So he got with this:

Screenshot_20220703-234058_Facebook.jpg