• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Twitter user calls pig out on his "gullible" horseshit re the KF thread and he doubles down

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
50vKxeW.png

This fuck is so mentally ill. I'll never understand what he means by "gullible" in this scenario.

Fucking loon.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Oh also he's back to being abrasive on Twitter as you can see. He's not calling anybody 'child' though strangely enough.

I wonder why that is :unsure:
If he encourages violence and advocates for suicide again I will absolutely report his reprehensible actions. You best believe that.

I want Twitter to be a safe space. I thought it was a family service and not a vehicle for rich white authors to slander stunning and brave young black athletes with his racist accusations. I have reported them and I can only hope Twitter do the right thing.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Twitter guy: "Oh wow, a giant thread documenting Fat's lunacy through screencaps, videos, and official court documents."

Fat: "LOL, what a retard, child. I already said everything in that thread was false. How did you not know? Too bad you're not an establishment democrat caricature like me. Otherwise you might have a nuanced and informed and reasonable perspective on politics."

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
libertarian party has a blue check, hopefully he oversteps the line with them, a report from a blue check might finish him!

In fact, a new strategy might be to retweet his retarded opinions to 'blue check's who'll disagree, try to get him into fights with blue checks who can report him more effectively.

(dunno if verified reports carry more weight on twitter, they do on youtube)