• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Twitter N****r

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
vK18kqh.png

ceBQw0J.png

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Someone should send that screen shot to the count. Joe owning his brother accidentally is always hilarious.
Andy Espresso is a relatively new account how does this nigger have 10K tweets?
You answered that question yourself. He barely even does his part time job anymore. He’s one of the biggest niggers around.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
He's had the account since April so he's averaging around 2,000 tweets a month lol

He's one lonely old cunt.
More addicted than Pat. At least Pat will wait for his main to get unbanned. Nana immediately goes into new account mode. Most of Pat's posts are "no child", Ant literally rage tweets all day about his own people acting like what they are

Forum Clout
Dandy Andy pranced into his kitchen, opened the fridge, and grabbed yet another beer. He popped the cap and took a deep swig. He minced back to his "gaming station" and grabbed his trusty tweetin' phone.

"FUCKING N******, ANIMAL SAVAGES! BUNG COCK! THEY AREN'T PEOPLE!" he tweeted.

"No one will know, you silly goose" Andy pondered. "No one will ever know what I was REALLY doing in Times Square that night. They all think I'm a racist who hates niggers. They'll never know the truth".

"BUNG ROT N******! FUCK N******! THEY'RE JUST ANIMALS, SAVAGES!" he tweeted. "More...I need to post about niggers more, just to be sure my forbidden secret stays buried". "COCK CUNT N***** FILTH! THEY'RE DIRTY MONKEYS, FILTHY BUNG ROT APES!".

"Twitter can't do shit because I'm not saying "nigger", I'm saying n*****. It's a perfect plan! No one will ever suspect that I crave black tranny meat!"

"LOOK AT THIS N*****! WHAT A BABOON! N*****! N*****! N*****!". But this time, Andy's tweet failed to post. A message appeared on his screen.

"SHADOW BANNED? PERMANENTLY SUSPENDED? WHAT THE FUCK?" Andy hysterically screeched. "FUCKING LIBERAL BUNG COCK! THAT IS IT! FOR REAL THIS TIME! I DON'T EVEN CARE ANYMORE!" Andy whined. He paused for a moment, finished his beer, and began furiously typing again. "Carl Cappuccino...yes! That will work!" he lisped, as he began setting up his twenty-eighth account. "NO ONE stops Andy Espresso from tweeting what he wants, when he wants! I'm unapologetically masculine!" he cattily hissed.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Dandy Andy pranced into his kitchen, opened the fridge, and grabbed yet another beer. He popped the cap and took a deep swig. He minced back to his "gaming station" and grabbed his trusty tweetin' phone.

"FUCKING N******, ANIMAL SAVAGES! BUNG COCK! THEY AREN'T PEOPLE!" he tweeted.

"No one will know, you silly goose" Andy pondered. "No one will ever know what I was REALLY doing in Times Square that night. They all think I'm a racist who hates niggers. They'll never know the truth".

"BUNG ROT N******! FUCK N******! THEY'RE JUST ANIMALS, SAVAGES!" he tweeted. "More...I need to post about niggers more, just to be sure my forbidden secret stays buried". "COCK CUNT N***** FILTH! THEY'RE DIRTY MONKEYS, FILTHY BUNG ROT APES!".

"Twitter can't do shit because I'm not saying "nigger", I'm saying n*****. It's a perfect plan! No one will ever suspect that I crave black tranny meat!"

"LOOK AT THIS N*****! WHAT A BABOON! N*****! N*****! N*****!". But this time, Andy's tweet failed to post. A message appeared on his screen.

"SHADOW BANNED? PERMANENTLY SUSPENDED? WHAT THE FUCK?" Andy hysterically screeched. "FUCKING LIBERAL BUNG COCK! THAT IS IT! FOR REAL THIS TIME! I DON'T EVEN CARE ANYMORE!" Andy whined. He paused for a moment, finished his beer, and began furiously typing again. "Carl Cappuccino...yes! That will work!" he lisped, as he began setting up his twenty-eighth account. "NO ONE stops Andy Espresso from tweeting what he wants, when he wants! I'm unapologetically masculine!" he cattily hissed.
I feel like I’m actually a fly on a wall in shitpiss Minneola.