• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Twitter is like the FENTANYL of social media

Ace Orenstein

Forum Clout
what.jpg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
The most annoying thing about Twitter is it gives nerds/losers a false sense of authority when they should really be getting wedgie’d and shoved in a locker.
Exactly. These people manage to sit around and bitch until society decides to coddle them. I’m so happy I cut Twitter out of my life. It isn’t even worth it to hate scroll people. They’re such unbelievable faggots that it ends up pissing me off for the entire day. I hope those people all reap what they sow and end up alone in some nursing home.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Exactly. These people manage to sit around and bitch until society decides to coddle them. I’m so happy I cut Twitter out of my life. It isn’t even worth it to hate scroll people. They’re such unbelievable faggots that it ends up pissing me off for the entire day. I hope those people all reap what they sow and end up alone in some nursing home.
I cant WAIT for trannies to hold all the records in college sports. Its gonna be fantastic. Were like 10% there. Lets let trannies take everything from women. Dumb cunts are the reason trannies are accepted nowadays

G

I cant WAIT for trannies to hold all the records in college sports. Its gonna be fantastic. Were like 10% there. Lets let trannies take everything from women. Dumb cunts are the reason trannies are accepted nowadays
Some high school kid should just go dominate all those dykes in the WNBA for the $130k a year or whatever they make.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Some high school kid should just go dominate all those dykes in the WNBA for the $130k a year or whatever they make.
I loved that one kid that changed his gender to get a $10,000 grant for college. Then went to college and was going by Mr and He. And then the college talked about suing him so he talked about suing the school because hes “genderfluid” and is a He now and i think they settled to both just not fuck w each other.