Twitter announces it is testing downvote feature, piggy reacts predictably

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
β€Ž
β€Ž
1.png

Better be warming up those accounts, atalkers! Bonus reaction from stupid fat whore, MM Schill:

2.png

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
β€Ž
β€Ž
I am still not a fan of seeing who likes and car-crashes our posts here....
to further explain, i just want to see the total # of ribs, not "fag & fag and 5 others like your comment"

ALSO, why the fuck is there a notification every time someone likes something?
The other forum had it perfect, you made a post, hey certain people ribbed it, now let it be done. I don't need a new notification every time a retard found what i wrote funny.
Fuckin thing sucks

Will Tate

Oven March
β€Ž
β€Ž
to further explain, i just want to see the total # of ribs, not "fag & fag and 5 others like your comment"

ALSO, why the fuck is there a notification every time someone likes something?
The other forum had it perfect, you made a post, hey certain people ribbed it, now let it be done. I don't need a new notification every time a retard found what i wrote funny.
Fuckin thing sucks
All you Hollywood cunts do is complain.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
β€Ž
β€Ž
Obvious and unfunny, Patrick. Shame.

This twitter downvote business seems like some kind of Jew trickery. Are they trying to track people who dislike certain things, or some shit? I don't think we've heard the last about this from Fatass.
Bots to downvote f.e. government-/agenda- critical tweets, which might allow to more effectively downrank (damaging) information. And Twitter can claim precedent.