• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tubby you are a retard

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
4mz1tAM.png

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

Forum Clout
She just wants people to be prepared and pig butts in with one of his " the sky is falling " panic posts that has nothing to do with her post. He really is just scared under his blanket. He just cant function in society.
He is just pandering for likes from the climate change crowd with old storm history means nothing now, he had zero likes at time of screen grab

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
She just wants people to be prepared and pig butts in with one of his " the sky is falling " panic posts that has nothing to do with her post. He really is just scared under his blanket. He just cant function in society.
She's suggesting people pick up some extra canned food.

He's advising people in Queens take out loans to get tornado insurance.

Pat, I'm thankful for your lack of education/credentials/influence. How does this help anything other than your ego?

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

Forum Clout
I like how these nimrods are all in a panic as if tornadoes are anything new and - Oh! My God! I shall scream that they must be addressed to prove I'm paying attention! - until this story isn't headline news anymore and they move on to the next panic of the month. Dolts.
Its like the wild fires in California, if anyone has watched the old tv show Emergency from early 70's they had quite a bit of shows on the yearly wildfires and explaining without preaching its always been a problem