• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Trying to find a movie from memory; help if you can.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Speaking of westerns; there was a movie I saw when I was younger that looked bad ass but don’t remember.

I remember that’s it’s a western, it takes place in like the 1910s or 1920s and there is a huge train robbery or maybe a group of men on horseback fighting the train?

Anyone know?

Sorry, not much to go on.

G

American Outlaws? I dont know when it's set but it has Colin Farrell as Jesse James and Ali Larter and Scott Caan. I think the end of the movie has a train battle scene.

Edit: I don't know how old you are. This movie is from like 2001.

G

He’s late 20’s whay?
He said it was a movie he saw when he was younger. Younger is a relative term but I assume it's childhood/teens. Just trying to get a feel on if it was a newer movie or older.

G

He said it was a movie he saw when he was younger. Younger is a relative term but I assume it's childhood/teens. Just trying to get a feel on if it was a newer movie or older.
I know I made a bad Opie joke, but I think he said one time he is in his 30’s could be wrong

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Speaking of westerns; there was a movie I saw when I was younger that looked bad ass but don’t remember.

I remember that’s it’s a western, it takes place in like the 1910s or 1920s and there is a huge train robbery or maybe a group of men on horseback fighting the train?

Anyone know?

Sorry, not much to go on.
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid?