• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Trying to be a successful Twitch streamer is an overlooked part of nana’s pathetic lore

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Not sure if you missed it but it's even worse than that. He streams over at cozy.tv now.

I don't think he was banned from twitch, I think he made a deal with the owner of cozy Nick Fuentes - a homosexual with a fetish for catboys. So he and Nana have plenty in common. Nick is the supposed leader of the 'alt-right'.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Not sure if you missed it but it's even worse than that. He streams over at cozy.tv now.

I don't think he was banned from twitch, I think he made a deal with the owner of cozy Nick Fuentes - a homosexual with a fetish for catboys. So he and Nana have plenty in common. Nick is the supposed leader of the 'alt-right'.

His basic bitch taste in video games is infuriating. How about trying one other game than COD, you old retard.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
His basic bitch taste in video games is infuriating. How about trying one other game than COD, you old retard.
He sucks terribly at COD. I don't understand why he even bothers streaming it. I once spent a good hour watching his stream and all it consisted of was him going 3-22 every game, screaming at every death, yelling at Misty and chugging on beers. There was literally 0 chat interaction whatsoever.

Renaus

Forum Clout
1657103726830.png

This is the only guy that I know that was able to have success on Twitch despite being old. Twitch and Tiktok is for the young. Unless you are currently famous, you have basically 0 chance of becoming famous on Twitch after your 20-30s.

Attachments

• 1657103703510.png
    1657103703510.png
    472.7 KB · Views: 1