• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TryChick update

G

Madison is an LGBTQ and women friendly town. And you know what? She's totally there for it. But so is NoBacon, and she HATES THAT!

1695864236739.png

1695864146562.png

Nice traumatizing a child with your whatever the fuck mutant you are tits, stupid.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
"Gender affirming care saves lives". Gonna need to see those numbers
“Participants were asked if they ever had a history of suicide attempt(s) or thoughts of suicide as a dichotomous variable before gender-affirming treatment. Prior to initiating unspecified gender-affirming treatment(s), 73.3% of the sample reported a history of suicidal ideation; this percentage dropped to 43.4% following the initiation of gender-affirming treatment. Prior to treatment initiation, 35.8% of the sample reported a history of suicide attempt(s), and 9.4% reported a history of suicide attempt(s) after initiation of gender-affirming treatment”

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
“Participants were asked if they ever had a history of suicide attempt(s) or thoughts of suicide as a dichotomous variable before gender-affirming treatment. Prior to initiating unspecified gender-affirming treatment(s), 73.3% of the sample reported a history of suicidal ideation; this percentage dropped to 43.4% following the initiation of gender-affirming treatment. Prior to treatment initiation, 35.8% of the sample reported a history of suicide attempt(s), and 9.4% reported a history of suicide attempt(s) after initiation of gender-affirming treatment”

Unrelated, but do most GAC patients get an opiate perscription after the surgery?

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout

So presumably they were kids before their unspecified gender affirming surgery and had thoughts of suicide? I've never heard of such a thing

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
So presumably they were kids before their unspecified gender affirming surgery and had thoughts of suicide? I've never heard of such a thing
Why would they be kids? This study is about adults. Either way both kids and adults can feel thoughts of suicide especially if you take the small percentage of trans people who aren’t hopping on a trend and genuinely have something wrong in their brain telling them they’re in the wrong body. I’ll never jump on the “PARENTS CAN LOP OFF THEIR KIDS GENITALS” train because that is a whole whole separate argument not about adults.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
Why would they be kids? This study is about adults. Either way both kids and adults can feel thoughts of suicide especially if you take the small percentage of trans people who aren’t hopping on a trend and genuinely have something wrong in their brain telling them they’re in the wrong body. I’ll never jump on the “PARENTS CAN LOP OFF THEIR KIDS GENITALS” train because that is a whole whole separate argument not about adults.
They asked about past thoughts about or attempts at suicide which I guess took to mean when they were younger and did not fit in, places like high school. I also think it's reasonable to think they would absolutely ile to further their cause

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
I also think it's reasonable to think they would absolutely ile to further their cause
A little too conspiratorial for my taste. I would believe it though if…

1.) The “Gender affirming care reduces suicide” predated the study. This would give motivation for the patients to lie so it looks like a claim has evidence. But the statement comes after the studies.

2.) If there were some nefarious “cause” under this. We can make all the arguments about fucking and mutilating children but we’ll make it simple and innocent: The cause these people have is they want to be able to have a doctor chop off their tits because it makes them feel better. You’re not gonna get an argument from me that that ISNT weird: It is. But again as long as it’s adults I don’t give a shit. We don’t tell people with other mental illnesses to kick rocks or get over it, you give them medication or therapy to help with their urges / impulses / feelings. If the study were about suicidal ideation in those with anxiety disorders and they found giving them Xanax reduced their suicidal urges you would make the connection that the medication helped with their illness, not that they’re all junkies in a conspiracy to get free / easier access to xans.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
They asked about past thoughts about or attempts at suicide which I guess took to mean when they were younger and did not fit in, places like high school. I also think it's reasonable to think they would absolutely ile to further their cause
But I think the keyword I cited is “unspecified gender affirmation” because this doesn’t mean lopping off your tits, it could literally just mean therapy sessions. In which case…yeah, therapy usually makes people less suicidal regardless if they’re trannies or not.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
But I think the keyword I cited is “unspecified gender affirmation” because this doesn’t mean lopping off your tits, it could literally just mean therapy sessions. In which case…yeah, therapy usually makes people less suicidal regardless if they’re trannies or not.
Typing surgery and not affirmation was a typo on my part. I don't know many people who are in therapy regularly who I would trust to mow my lawn. You forget we listened to, in real time, Fez's descent into madness (regular therapy and drugs of every sort) and these are the arguments he would make almost daily.