• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Trump supposedly said something incriminating on tape.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
But the media hasn't heard it, nor can they even verify it.

Think this will stop them from reporting on it like it's fact? Nope.

Also big announcement on UFOs expected today, likely nothing of value will be discussed.

With these 2 new distractions, what do you think they're covering up this time?
Probably sending planes to Ukraine or something equally retarded

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout

Also big announcement on UFOs expected today, likely nothing of value will be discussed.

My guess is Hunter Biden fucked another one of his brother's wives or something

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
Would you look at that:

1685640429570.png

https://twitter.com/rawsalerts/status/1664234969592479747?s=46&t=YEcs8gX-WCSlHoUxOLbJvQ

EraGodless

Forum Clout
With AI/Deepfake and Operation Mockingbird, I really don't trust any form of media anymore. The only news that's guaranteed is that from June 2nd to June 5th atleast 30 negroes will be shot in Chicago and atleast 7 or 8 of them will die. There's a weird paradox in Chicago in that some of the best and brightest students want to work in ER there abd they have probably the most qualified ER docs in the US (maybe even world) when it comes to GSW's (gun shot wounds for the non pedantic). So they're able to save a lot of these dude's initially, but eventually the gun violence will get them.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout

Hunter/Biden family shit or the weapons that were sent to Ukraine showing up in Mexico.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I can tolerate all of Hunter Biden's whoring and crack use but fucking your dead brothers wife is quite a scumbag move
Plus the whole “Biden family ignoring the stripper Hunter knocked up’s daughter” is also pretty scummy if you ask me. Whole family is fucked up, so many corrupt things they claimed the trump kids were gonna do when their dad was president the Biden family has been doing for years.