• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Trump doesn’t even have to tweet

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
HOW MANY AMERICANS HAVE TO DIE!?!?
59702C31-B2CD-47D8-81F5-C36C79593300.jpeg

Stealthygeekfan

SHE'S A NIGGER!!
Forum Clout
I only had a twitter account to fuck with fatso occasionally but been so fun watching liberals have meltdowns over this. In the same hour they'll tweet about how twitter will fail any minute now but also say that it's big and powerful enough that any random tweet can have world ending consequences.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
Always with the children’s movie references with these people.

Most people I know aren't aware or don't care about Trump’s twitter account but for these people they think it’s a life and death fight.

As far as I can tell, Trump’s base has shrunk significantly since his heyday. The shrieking from these champagne liberals is what will help bring people back to his side. People hate the “progressive” left so much that they instinctively oppose them. They’d be much more successful just ignoring him but much like Fat Tits they cannot help themselves.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
Always with the children’s movie references with these people.

Most people I know aren't aware or don't care about Trump’s twitter account but for these people they think it’s a life and death fight.

As far as I can tell, Trump’s base has shrunk significantly since his heyday. The shrieking from these champagne liberals is what will help bring people back to his side. People hate the “progressive” left so much that they instinctively oppose them. They’d be much more successful just ignoring him but much like Fat Tits they cannot help themselves.
I like trump again because of this tweet alone

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
These faggots lives are so sad they're still obsessed with orange man

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
btw- as an aside it's safe to say that his first tweet will be a "Happy Thanksgiving" tweet this thursday- correct?

I think pat usually starts his holidays with some kind of race virtue signal then a classic " dont invite family members that didnt vote same way" cope post to justify why he is alone again on the holiday. Throw in some trump tweets because those always hit. I think this year he will change it up and it will be tweeting at Elon to start his thanksgiving. Im personally looking forward to the food pics that he might be to scared to post this year.