• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Troy used to get paid to go on trips with women

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
ever wear short shorts and flirt with him to try and get a good deal?

I was interviewing for a job in Seattle once, and the hiring manager was a flamboyant twink. I moved there from a podunk town and I'm straight, but I figured I'd "go along with the bit" since I needed a new job badly.

We got to the point where we were discussing salary. Walking into the interview, I was hoping for $48K. But since he was flirting with me so shamelessly, I asked for a crazy number: $69K. I figured if I was lucky he'd split the difference, give me $59K, and I'd wind up getting a 20% raise over what I was already making. (The place where I was working was on the verge of failing, so I had to get out ASAP)

He looked stunned by my ridiculous ask, and then as if to show off what a Baller he was, he rounded up and gave me $70K.

A 45.83% raise, all for flirting for an hour.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I was interviewing for a job in Seattle once, and the hiring manager was a flamboyant twink. I moved there from a podunk town and I'm straight, but I figured I'd "go along with the bit" since I needed a new job badly.
One of my friends took that too far and lost the job he was applying for. The woman interviewing him was 45 and he was 22 and just out of college. She was divorced with kids and was flirting with him and she basically made a hard move for him and he said yes. He stayed at her house and fucked her. Next morning she basically says "I need to contact the guy I interviewed before you and offer him that job because there's no way you can work with me now that we're fucking". My friend of course never called her and took a job with his father instead.