• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Trolling Elisa Jordana

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I could only take a minute of her pouting that they didn't know who she was. STFU, people only know you for being Benji's cum dumpster. I forwarded to her last minute of lame motivational speaking before the delicious trashing.
Wasn’t the whole gag that they were best friends and his love was unreciprocated? Benjy is a fucking tool. Does he still write for Stern?

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Wasn’t the whole gag that they were best friends and his love was unreciprocated? Benjy is a fucking tool. Does he still write for Stern?
It's funny; I was a long-time Stern listener so to get the love interest story wrong means Elisa is even more forgettable (and pathetic) since I was probably mixing her up with Ivy Supersonic.

I don't know if Benjy's still there. He's made me laugh a lot so I don't mind him.