• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Troll Pat inserting (🤣) himself into conversation about gay sex

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Deeply puzzling

IMG_1830.jpeg

G

I’m with Pat on this one, why are these fucking closet faggots pretending to be so “perplexed” by this? How do you think they consummate it? One of them sticks their cock in the other one’s poop hole. It’s not that complicated.

this got me thinking, how do lesbos consummate?
they don't obviously, they're virgins forever, eating pussy doesn't make one lose their virginity
A strap on doesn't count, it's the same as fucking yourself with a cucumber. you need a nice hard cock to penetrate the pissflaps.

I wonder what reddit thinks...

Screen Shot 2023-10-06 at 2.34.44 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-06 at 2.34.18 AM.png

is nothing sacred anymore?

:qs3n5ax:

Forum Clout
I was thinking the same. Broken clock twice a day, Pats right here. These guys are obviosuly in the closet.
You need to consider the source in this case though. "Fr." is "Father". He's a Catholic priest. Catholics believe sodomy is a mortal sin and obviously don't condone or recognize same sex marriage. "You must be a faggot if you don't want to picture two men fucking each other's shit filled assholes" is kind of a losing argument to "the bible says homosexuality is a sin". Morons like fatso whose personalities are built around being "atheists" and hating Christians are always really bad at debating religion with religious people. They always go with "you're a stupid bigot Nazi and a closet fag" because they are too hateful and unintelligent to handle a respectful debate.

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
Forum Clout
The catholic has a point. Marriage is for procreation in his eyes and in common cultural knowledge. Nothing gays can do with each other can get them pregnant, theres no qualitative difference in that sense between putting your dick in another mans anus and jacking each other off or other things that are just locker room fun (right guys?). Gays 'waiting for marriage' is also p much a thought experiment anyway. In the EU they had to get rid of adultery laws because you can't define them with respect to gays iirc.

Thats the message the shitlibs are ignoring because "on the face" the priest is saying "how do you do gay sex", when he means more "what is the significance of gay sex, even for the participants". It could be a reverse troll, getting people to smugly say "my urethra is filled with shit, bigot" in the comments.

G

You need to consider the source in this case though. "Fr." is "Father". He's a Catholic priest. Catholics believe sodomy is a mortal sin and obviously don't condone or recognize same sex marriage. "You must be a faggot if you don't want to picture two men fucking each other's shit filled assholes" is kind of a losing argument to "the bible says homosexuality is a sin". Morons like fatso whose personalities are built around being "atheists" and hating Christians are always really bad at debating religion with religious people. They always go with "you're a stupid bigot Nazi and a closet fag" because they are too hateful and unintelligent to handle a respectful debate.
Catholic priest? Oh my bad...obviously not a closeted kid toucher then...