• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Triple vaxxed dud announces he has covid

Mr Ass

Forum Clout
This is the real faggot Gregg Hughes. His fake character Opie on the radio would always say how he isn't going to raise his kids to be pussies. All lies. He son is going to be such a queer. His daughter is a mongoloid.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
Why does he think the sun setting over a trash filled river is serene and peaceful?

edit: "separated for five or six..." years opie. she's been gone years.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He is a couple years late trying to get sympathy for getting covid. Nobody cares, even if you are struggling with it. He doesnt sound like he is really having too hard of a time with it in that vid.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
The newest edition of Opie Merch:
Screenshot_20220619-154312_Samsung Internet.jpg

Forum Clout
There are so many terribly gay things about this video. But most importantly, His kids are just now getting out of school? It’s the middle of June.
Thats been the norm for public school for a while now. I remember having my last day of school one year and July 4th weekend was the following weekend