• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Triple dip Rick

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
ANwanea.png
4L9p8Ji.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Hey pat, say it again. Im pretty sure nobody is listening to you.

Knowing he was tweeting into void back in 2013 with zero engagement and is still doing it almost 10 years later with similar results is really hilarious. It wouldnt be as funny if he didnt try to brag that this is what success looks like.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Me and my wife went to the local school board meeting and expressed our disgust with their denial that CRT is in our school systems and how it needs to be stopped immediately. Suck it you Fat Fuck. Me and a POC helped shut that shit down. Youngkin came ina like a boss and is straightening all this nonsense out one issue at a time. Im not super political but everyone at my job who isnt a purple haired beta cuck (office boys) all say Youngkin is the best thing to happen to VA ina while.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I'm cautiously optimistic but I'm afraid the R's will fuck up legalization.
Yea same here, thats the smart way to be. Legalization is the one fight that the Rs really need to give up. Its retarded. My county has already said theyre not prosecuting any marijuana convictions that arent distribution of over 4 ounces and how the $25 possession fine wastes more of the courts time/money processing the ticket, that its not even worth it for them to write. And you can grow 4 plants on your own property. So idk why theyre even bothering fighting it. But if the cost of keeping mask+vax mandates out is weed being stuck in this quasi-legal grey area, thats cool with me for now.

G

And you can grow 4 plants on your own property.

I'm not a big smoker but a co-worker grew a couple of plants this summer and bought one of those butter machines and he's been making tasty edibles. I might grow a few plants this spring and give that a shot.