• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tried to give pat some helpful advice

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211107-184145.png
Screenshot_20211107-184206.png

Was rewarded with an autistic pat rant. What a Jerk!

Forum Clout
He doesn’t have a plan he’s just stupid and detached from the real world and it’s consequences due to Twitter. He’s also fat which never helps
I don't think it's delusion.. I believe he has a shitty understanding of the law (like many things) and is too dumb to see it. He thinks something STein said in the wisconsin somehow negates the judgement awarded in california

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
I don't think it's delusion.. I believe he has a shitty understanding of the law (like many things) and is too dumb to see it. He thinks something STein said in the wisconsin somehow negates the judgement awarded in california

He should have asked his lawyer to clear things up for his fat, slow-reading ass, but Resto seems ineffective and Pat admitted to not listening to anyone during all of this anyway. Except for the fake mole, of course. He had no problem paying attention there.

Forum Clout
He should have asked his lawyer to clear things up for his fat, slow-reading ass, but Resto seems ineffective and Pat admitted to not listening to anyone during all of this anyway. Except for the fake mole, of course. He had no problem paying attention there.
Sounds about right. He's so sure he's right it's a foregone conclusion. He doesn't need to do what his lawyer recommends, for example changing his number. or they told pat when asked about being charged for the persons fees "Oh that won't happen" in a way that said it's unlikely, and autism pat took it as absolute fact. if they actually told him he wouldn't have to pay they've got a bar complaint on their hands. But I'm sure they wrote him off as a nut and a shitty client long ago and just keep humoring him

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Professional author doesn’t know what “facts” means. Even ignoring the Quasi ruling for a second, it’s not a “fact” that your dilapidated hobo shack is “quite nice,” you fat moron. That’s entirely your opinion and most likely only your opinion. You live in a squalor so depressing it actually makes me feel sad to see pictures of your cesspool. That’s a “fact,” faggot.

Forum Clout
I think pat blocked me because he doesn't reply to me anymore. I'll need to get a new burner number.
yea I'm pretty sure after he autistically rants at you he just blacks you. with textplus you can customize your number twice, then you need a new account
I would suggest to those Reddit rapscallions that they include a screenshot of the good judge's order.

Contempt of court requires no trial, child.
the rascals have definitely sent it several times but he just pretends it doesn't exist