• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Trayvon vs Pat

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
If put in the same situation as (((George))) how do you think responsible gun owner Pat would have reacted to being beat up by Trayvon?

is there a chance he could have taken Tre? He is broader in the chest and shoulders than most.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Personally, I think Pat would have been able to get him to the ground because he’s a six foot tall fat man. but I think Trayvon would have gotten from under him quickly. Pat would still be facing the ground. And that’s where Trayvon would have came with a lot of right hand hooks to the side of his face until Pat covered up in the fetal position.

My main reason for this thread and the best part about all this is, that this jerk off is on here all the time. When he reads this he’ll be day dreaming about how he could have beaten up a dead teenager.

He’s such a piece of shit.

Last edited:

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
The black community is homophobic and transphobic, child. They may as well be women wearing red hats.

B0653-C74-697-F-46-C5-84-FF-27666726-FA1-E.jpg

5-D8490-AC-9-C96-48-BB-91-BF-7-D46-B199-FEE6.gif