• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TOTALLY NOT UKRAINIAN PROPAGANDA

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
I could see it being a legitimate strategic benefit to induce the enemy to surrender rather than fight. It's definitely propaganda but it might serve two purposes, one to make western trannies warm and fuzzy and the other is to convey that surrender is an option with the intent of putting a dent in Russian fighting morale and reducing the overall intensity of combat to some degree. It's a Western way of thinking that we've seen in the Gulf War, as opposed to the shit that happens in Eastern Europe like Grozny and Bosnia.

That being said I'm tired of this shit and I wish we weren't provoking shit. Nobody had any choice in the matter in a supposedly free country.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I could see it being a legitimate strategic benefit to induce the enemy to surrender rather than fight. It's definitely propaganda but it might serve two purposes, one to make western trannies warm and fuzzy and the other is to convey that surrender is an option with the intent of putting a dent in Russian fighting morale and reducing the overall intensity of combat to some degree. It's a Western way of thinking that we've seen in the Gulf War, as opposed to the shit that happens in Eastern Europe like Grozny and Bosnia.

That being said I'm tired of this shit and I wish we weren't provoking shit. Nobody had any choice in the matter in a supposedly free country.
Yeah, I always have a sickly feeling in my stomach when I realize how we’re just playing this shit like a game. Anything that Twitter faggots like Patrick are behind is automatically suspect and should be avoided at all costs.

Oops. Felony questioning the motives for this war. Off to prison I go.