• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Torswats' (the real one) arraignment is today 1:30pm EST

• Thread starter NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488
  • Start date
N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

I wonder what's gonna happen and if it will be documented. The state filed a bunch of shit essentially calling for everyone to remain anonymous so they don't get swatted by the POS' friends.

1710858478660.png
1710858487939.png

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
This is making me so disgusted with Pat. He went on a media tour glamorizing his so-called SWATs in an attempt to become famous, as if those heinous acts were a badge of honor. What a twisted fuck. Real victims would be utterly devastated and not want any undue attention from it and would want to move on with dignity. Fuck you, Pat.

retard

Forum Clout
This is a state prosecution? I thought it was federal.

Fuck, Pat might get away with this.

After the venue precedent established in US v. Auernheimer, feds are no longer allowed to just randomly prosecute electronic crimes in an arbitrary district because they claim an electron floated through there in the process. There has to be a solid argument that the crime was committed in that district.

As a limited number of federal circuits are comfortable/competent prosecuting cybercrimes (2nd/3rd/9th) if a given case is not in one of those federal circuits they probably are going to hand it off to local state authorities. Also federal cases take a lot longer to build than state ones generally -- feds are usually much later to indict when there are two sovereigns going for them. Testimony introduced by the defense in state cases is frequently used to trap people in a later federal case. The state courts are lower stakes to screw up because states have parole and the feds do not.