Topless Maid swinger party update

Hi everyone! I just wanna say thanks to everybody for all the advice it came super in handy. Now here's the long anticipated swinger party update😁.

First of all the party was an awesome success. My clients had their house decked out with toys, condoms, and lube, everywhere. They assured me they informed all the couples invited that I was off limits. I changed into my little outfit with my top off and started greeting couples as they arrived. I started passing out drinks and food and just mingling. Soon enough the party really started going the ladies got naked first followed by the men.

As the night went on more drinks were consumed and people got wild lol. It turned into a full blown orgy like really fast.
2 random guys dressed up in a gimp suit and were crawling on all fours and performing for other guests. My clients also had 3 kiddie pools laid out in their yard for play. They were filled with baby oil, whip cream, and chocolate syrup. It. Was. Wild. I saw things I've never seen before and I was humbled lol. There was 2 guests who had one too many drinks that kept walking by and slapping my booty. I tried to correct them but they were pretty tipsy. My clients had to help regulate them which I was grateful for.

My time eventually ran out and I exited the party but not before passing out all my business card cause ya girl trying to work. I already got invited to work another party next month. And this morning I woke up to several cleaning bookings from the guests at the party. Overall I give it a 10/10 for it being my first swinger party. The people were super friendly and the vibe the whole time was just fun and sexy.

Antsballwasher

asshole
I would probably hire a topless maid to clean my house just for the novelty. Could even be a fat old Mexican woman.

You're not far off.
....waiting for daddy putin to launch his nukes and take us out.

Screenshot 2024-04-21 10.03.33 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-21 10.04.07 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-21 10.03.44 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-21 10.03.11 AM.png