Top of r/all is a r/AskReddit post asking childless people why they don't want kids. Completely predictable answers follow.

G

[MEDIA=reddit]AskReddit/comments/p9fd5f[/MEDIA]

Pretty much "muh sleep", "muh vidya", "I'm too immature".

I don't hate on people who choose not to have kids, though it does tick me off that the absolute least qualified parents, basketball Americans, are breeding like rabbits without any care in the world and eating up our welfare system and polluting the gene pool while millennials are too scared to have kids because they want to be able to sleep until 2PM on Saturdays and buy the newest PC/Funko Pop/whatever when it comes out.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Voluntary population control. Whats the problem? There are some people out there that have a kid and sign away the rights. Why put a child through that if they dont want to be a parent? Sadly those are the people that should have taken steps to not have children if they felt that way.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
It takes a wise person to say they don't want kids, and work their whole life not to have them.

It takes an Asshole to say they don't want kids, not take measures to avoid having them, HAVING THEM, and then letting it be everyone elses burden.

A good mother is sexy. An attractive woman who barely knows her childs name is an ugly waste of flesh.

G

Voluntary population control. Whats the problem? There are some people out there that have a kid and sign away the rights. Why put a child through that if they dont want to be a parent? Sadly those are the people that should have taken steps to not have children if they felt that way.
The problem is all of these people have the potential to be good parents, and certainly infinitely better parents than the porch monkeys who shit out babies like it's no tomorrow for the welfare checks. They'd also be much happier unbeknownst to them. Instead they've been sheltered and never had the chance to mature, and have been brainwashed into thinking they'll be happier living the childless life with their entertainment systems and their cats. It's a big part of the reason the USA is going to shit.

EraGodless

Pretty much "muh sleep", "muh vidya", "I'm too immature".

I don't hate on people who choose not to have kids, though it does tick me off that the absolute least qualified parents, basketball Americans, are breeding like rabbits without any care in the world and eating up our welfare system and polluting the gene pool while millennials are too scared to have kids because they want to be able to sleep until 2PM on Saturdays and buy the newest PC/Funko Pop/whatever when it comes out.

They may breed like rabbits, but their population growth is pretty stagnant.

G

Not having kids is great. I’ve got free time every day to do what I want, I can get drunk whenever I feel like it without endangering anyone, we can take 2-3 nice vacations every year. It rules.