• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tony Tech Troubles back at it

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
He lives in a crackden

Ewww.png

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
It's the summer of 2008. Anthony makes hundreds of thousands of dollars a year for 4 hours of work a day. He is a beloved figure among his show's fans. He hangs out with comics regularly who consider him somewhat of an equal. He has just begun banging WPIX's Jill Nicolini.

Feels like a different universe Nana, doesn't it? Ain't it fun.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
It's the summer of 2008. Anthony makes hundreds of thousands of dollars a year for 4 hours of work a day. He is a beloved figure among his show's fans. He hangs out with comics regularly who consider him somewhat of an equal. He has just begun banging WPIX's Jill Nicolini.

Feels like a different universe Nana, doesn't it? Ain't it fun.
You’re just jealous he’s living his best life!

Seriously his downfall would be a great film who would play Ronnie B? “You got lost”

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Whenever I play video games I have to have something going on in the background, otherwise I start zoning out to the background noises and start thinking about how depressing it is that i’m wasting my time doing this.

I imagine Anthony feels the same way. But instead of putting on some shit youtube video to play while he games he streams to the public these useless gaming sessions so he feels he’s not just wasting time.