• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

tony on twitch 4 days ago

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout

why is he even on cozy if he loves the twitchbux he's making from ads? should we do our thing? was this talked about

ly5tvHG.png

news:
he doesn't stream on cozy because he is a boomer who doesn't know how to cast superchats
gay dinner with keith the cop

G

02:45 LOL he explains why he's not on cozy...Too much of a boomer to figure out how to setup Superchat, LMAO. Waiting on Baked Alaska to tutorial him step by step on how to highlight superchats and read them on air.

Yeah you're so much smarter than Opie Nana...

Forum Clout
What is the appeal of this? I can sort of understand playing the game, gay as it may be, but the streaming aspect just baffles me. Why would you want everyone to see you acting like a complete faggot like that? Why would you deliberately give viewers a look at your sad, squalor-filled lifestyle? Do people actually get paid for doing this and if so, how is that even possible? As retarded as he appears everywhere else, Nana just radiates extreme faggotry and deeply repressed homosexuality during these game streams, to a point where it's almost physically painful to watch.

Forum Clout
What is the appeal of this? I can sort of understand playing the game, gay as it may be, but the streaming aspect just baffles me. Why would you want everyone to see you acting like a complete faggot like that? Why would you deliberately give viewers a look at your sad, squalor-filled lifestyle? Do people actually get paid for doing this and if so, how is that even possible? As retarded as he appears everywhere else, Nana just radiates extreme faggotry and deeply repressed homosexuality during these game streams, to a point where it's almost physically painful to watch.
I can't speak as to why faggots do this shit and stream themselves, but I will say this type of faggotry is nothing new to Nana. Remember all the "Live From the Cumpound" broadcasts? Ugly ass nigga, who should be veiled, wants everyone to see his ghoulish face. Weird ass mother abandoner.

Forum Clout
Streaming video games is a manifestation of his "Peter Pan Syndrome". Same reason Michael Jackson had a fawkin theme park in his backyard at 50.
During one of his incredibly gay streams, Nana was scolded by his "girlfriend", and he angrily whispered about how annoying those icky girls were and how they never just let him do "guy stuff", like playing video games and screaming obscenities at 1:30 in the morning on a weeknight. Which is indeed very, very Peter Pan/MJ-like. Nana likes staying up after mommy goes to bed, giggling and tweeting naughty things under the blankets with a flashlight, like a disobedient twelve year old.

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
I can't speak as to why faggots do this shit and stream themselves, but I will say this type of faggotry is nothing new to Nana. Remember all the "Live From the Cumpound" broadcasts? Ugly ass nigga, who should be veiled, wants everyone to see his ghoulish face. Weird ass mother abandoner.
I checked out one episode from LFTC back when I listened to this piece of shit show (I can hear fagboy Danny screaming "see! you listened! You were a listener and I was talent"). TrantH was sitting in front of a greenscreen in his basement listening to an older male caller say that some company should make braces-like slip-ons for girls who want to roleplay as younger. Even TrantH was vaguely disgusted but I have no doubt he jerked off to the the thought later.

G

After the last update my Vanguard simply disappeared and was replaced with a screen to pre-order the new MW. I'm too lazy to Google a fix.

Forum Clout
What is the appeal of this? I can sort of understand playing the game, gay as it may be, but the streaming aspect just baffles me.

The amazing thing is how fucking bad Nana is at Twitch streaming.

His steams are just fucking boring. Who wants to watch a drunk boomer poorly play a 5 year old game who doesn't interact with his viewers other than to yell FUCK every 15 minutes

G

How is Twitch with reporting? Better than twitter i hope.
Good ol’ dellor got banned for calling a girl a cunt and telling her to make a sandwich even though he had called men cunts many times before. Chicks can show their tits while sucking on a microphone and they usually get a pass though