• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tony must have thought i wasnt coming back

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
you taking my quinn bit from when i was calling out alt accounts boy?

you creative zilch, go draw things that other people drew better

Do you take us for a gang of brainless lizards? Rich hoodlums? Dilettante thugs?

You lazy cocksucker. The time has come & gone when cheapjack scum like you can get away with the kind of scams you got rich from in the past.

Your type is a dime a dozen around here, Tony, and I’m fucked if I’m going to stand for it any longer.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
The system isn't rigged, you're just looseing, sweatie.

Snake

Forum Clout
3850E2F5-A0C4-4E7B-8689-404D39F18C4B.jpeg
E5AAAFA7-CEC2-42F4-8489-AC303D2F5270.png

Forum Clout
Despite being a greasy wop who thinks he's white, I will stand by that Snake is by far the most talented artist.

Although the one dude who drew the "Artie Joe Cumia's himself with a frying pan" is a close second and crushes a nigga's ribs

Snake

Forum Clout
Despite being a greasy wop who thinks he's white, I will stand by that Snake is by far the most talented artist.

Although the one dude who drew the "Artie Joe Cumia's himself with a frying pan" is a close second and crushes a nigga's ribs
I don’t know where you got this shit I’m half wop, but let’s go with that.

We’re an artistic LGBT community. I never saw it as a contest. There’s plenty of shit that other people did that fractured my ribs more than any praise my stuff deserved.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I don’t know where you got this shit I’m half wop, but let’s go with that.
FWIW I thought you were a wop because one time we talked about how the only good non-Asian food that's left is wop food... or something.