• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tony Hinchcliffe Singing Toxicity at Skankfest

G

I was torn on posting this here or musical crit but felt it probably fit better here. I don't even have anything witty to say I just want to strangle this limp wristed faggot:

[MEDIA=youtube]KkjWnRprO18[/MEDIA]

tonyfaggot.JPG

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
The ones who take it seriously are disgusting. They so obviously wanted to be a rock star but lacked real talent, and now they get to larp. I hope Nana goes to a Skankfest and belts out Neil Diamond. He'd mince like he never has before.
He tried to get Luis to let him in and pay for his hotel. I’m not even kidding. Luis looked over at him and said “You’re rich, what the fuck is going on here”. Not sure if Luis knows Nana lost all of her money, or he was knowingly jabbing her because she couldn’t just say she lost her money. Watching her pretend to laugh it off was probably the most embarrassed I’ve ever felt for her in awhile. I think she ended up showing up at some pathetic live show by New York or some shit instead.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
He tried to get Luis to let him in and pay for his hotel. I’m not even kidding. Luis looked over at him and said “You’re rich, what the fuck is going on here”. Not sure if Luis knows Nana lost all of her money, or he was knowingly jabbing her because she couldn’t just say she lost her money. Watching her pretend to laugh it off was probably the most embarrassed I’ve ever felt for her in awhile. I think she ended up showing up at some pathetic live show by New York or some shit instead.
I was surprised that wasn't posted here. He was literally begging and it got really awkward.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I was surprised that wasn't posted here. He was literally begging and it got really awkward.
He was literally asking the cool kid for an invite to his party, by pretending he’s just kidding. The “No I’m just fucking around haha!!” is so embarrassing. Luis used to work for you AntH. Wha happened?