• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TONIGHT ON NPS: "Last Rascal Standing"... a live, interactive game show

G

Think Last Comic Standing meets the Gong Show. We're inviting rascals to come on live and entertain the masses. Are you good at impersonations, jokes, or just generally talented? Awesome... here's your chance to prove it. The judges will be myself and Mew... every 10 minutes (or less) someone gets dumped and a new contestant emerges. The last rascal standing gets to come back for a full episode as a co-host.

We'll have more details and rules as we get closer to 8pm. Here's the link to join the Streamyard waiting room: [URL]https://streamyard.com/x9uytufs4j[/URL]

(NOTE: You can enter the waiting room as early as 7:30pm or anytime during the show. Make sure you have good audio or else you'll get car crashed!)

[MEDIA=youtube]mxZVZKTfmuA[/MEDIA]

G

Wish I could make it to wow you guys with my mediocre Florentine impression but it'll be 2 a.m. for me and I've got an early start tomorrow morning, you all know how that goes. Well, unless you're reading, Fat. Not all of us sleep in till noon on a Monday and wake up with an awful hangover, you fatshit.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Think Last Comic Standing meets the Gong Show. We're inviting rascals to come on live and entertain the masses. Are you good at impersonations, jokes, or just generally talented? Awesome... here's your chance to prove it. The judges will be myself and Mew... every 10 minutes (or less) someone gets dumped and a new contestant emerges. The last rascal standing gets to come back for a full episode as a co-host.

We'll have more details and rules as we get closer to 8pm. Here's the link to join the Streamyard waiting room: https://streamyard.com/x9uytufs4j

(NOTE: You can enter the waiting room as early as 7:30pm or anytime during the show. Make sure you have good audio or else you'll get car crashed!)

I can do this magic trick where i make my cock dissapear into your mother, can i show this on stream?

G

I can do this magic trick where i make my cock dissapear into your mother, can i show this on stream?

1649017916357.jpeg