• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tomorrow millions of families will celebrate Easter together

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
It's my birthday tomorrow too. Going to the missus' mother's gaff for dinner.
Monday going over to me own ma's for dinner and sister is bringing her kids.

My missus won't be doped to the eyeballs clenching her fist in anxiety and everyone will have a nice time on both days. No overpriced slop for dinner and good company instead of alcoholic losers who think it's cool to spend holidays in a shitty bar alone.

NikkisCrustyGusset

Forum Clout
Aren't you Irish? I'm going to venture a guess that a few will, in fact, be alcoholic losers
Oh mate there are fucking tons of them here. I pass by this place almost every day at roughly same time going to work and I see the same 6-7 people sittting there drinking or pouring their cheap Aldi voddy(Aldi is across the road) into bottles of Fanta. Guaranteed there tomorrow.

I've one uncle who can't let a holiday go by without the cops having to drag his drunk arse to sleep it off in the cells!
When I was 11-12 one Stephens day(26th December) he was in our house drinking... He tried it on with my ma's friend, took a bottle of bacardi from the press and ended up standing on my ma's car roof roaring about his 'fat cunt' of an ex wife until the cops came.
AFAIK they only got him down peacefully saying they were taking him to a pub that was secretly open.
Another Christmas eve he was in jail for trying to drive his car, drunk, through the front room of his long term girlfriend who had recently left him.

I've a neighbour who buys cheap Polish hand sanitiser because it's 70% alcohol and drinks it with 7up.(sure we did that in prison with the Purell but that's different!)

There's weird licence laws here so drink in a shop or offy(off licence /liquor store) is only available from 10:30am-10pm and 12:30pm-10pm Sundays but this nutter circumvents that by getting the sanitiser in the local grocery shop.

Fun fact, until the early 90s I think, new mothers were offered small bottles of Guinness in the hospital. Guiness used to make them special. I mean it is quite good for you in a way with all the iron and all...
And until she went into nursing home at 95, my nana would have a bottle of Guiness every day and a small whiskey every evening. When I go see her in the home, she's 97, sometimes I sneak in a wee nip for her. I've never to let 'the nig nog nurse know'

Forum Clout
He'll go to "a favorite watering hole" for a "surprise Easter dinner" of the same exact thing he got on Thanksgiving only with ham instead of turkey. He'll post about watching the gay Brewers if they're playing. If he gets drunk enough he may even refer to the barstaff/bar flies as "family". Meanwhile the Snyder's probably have a fun filled day of Easter egg hunts for lil Annabelle, and hopefully a visit to church.

NikkisCrustyGusset

Forum Clout
I hope to see them give another full hamburger bun as a "dinner roll"
Hahahaha oh that sums up Hooligans and their quality perfectly...Thanksgiving will be hard to beat with Nikki and her clenched fist and Fatrick with a big blob of refrigerated 'butter' on his 'dinner roll' and a spread of plates full of brown and grey slop that looks like fucking dog sick...

Smelly alcos all at the table just horsing that sludge into themselves for a bit of nutrition, passing around microwaved plates with dirty fingernails and tobacco yellow stained fingers, probably being nice to Fatrick to get a drink off him later...
The fat fuck posts this and thinks people will be like 'oh shit wow Patrick is having an amazing time. He's so cool! Going to a bar on thanksgiving? What a cool guy'

NikkisCrustyGusset

Forum Clout
He'll go to "a favorite watering hole" for a "surprise Easter dinner" of the same exact thing he got on Thanksgiving only with ham instead of turkey. He'll post about watching the gay Brewers if they're playing. If he gets drunk enough he may even refer to the barstaff/bar flies as "family". Meanwhile the Snyder's probably have a fun filled day of Easter egg hunts for lil Annabelle, and hopefully a visit to church.
We pretty much agree on this Joe! 😂 He paints such a vivid picture we both can see it clearly!

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Oh mate there are fucking tons of them here. I pass by this place almost every day at roughly same time going to work and I see the same 6-7 people sittting there drinking or pouring their cheap Aldi voddy(Aldi is across the road) into bottles of Fanta. Guaranteed there tomorrow.

I've one uncle who can't let a holiday go by without the cops having to drag his drunk arse to sleep it off in the cells!
When I was 11-12 one Stephens day(26th December) he was in our house drinking... He tried it on with my ma's friend, took a bottle of bacardi from the press and ended up standing on my ma's car roof roaring about his 'fat cunt' of an ex wife until the cops came.
AFAIK they only got him down peacefully saying they were taking him to a pub that was secretly open.
Another Christmas eve he was in jail for trying to drive his car, drunk, through the front room of his long term girlfriend who had recently left him.

I've a neighbour who buys cheap Polish hand sanitiser because it's 70% alcohol and drinks it with 7up.(sure we did that in prison with the Purell but that's different!)

There's weird licence laws here so drink in a shop or offy(off licence /liquor store) is only available from 10:30am-10pm and 12:30pm-10pm Sundays but this nutter circumvents that by getting the sanitiser in the local grocery shop.

Fun fact, until the early 90s I think, new mothers were offered small bottles of Guinness in the hospital. Guiness used to make them special. I mean it is quite good for you in a way with all the iron and all...
And until she went into nursing home at 95, my nana would have a bottle of Guiness every day and a small whiskey every evening. When I go see her in the home, she's 97, sometimes I sneak in a wee nip for her. I've never to let 'the nig nog nurse know'
Liquor laws in the states can be annoying because it varies so much state to state what they can serve and what hours. I've lived in states where you could go to walmart and buy full strength liquor, and states like this one where you can only buy beer, wine and lower proof alcohol (I think it's half the proof-ish) at grocery stores and have to go to a state store for regular liquor. Then some things like Everclear are only available in certain states.

Anyway Just last night I walked to the store for some beer late (had already been drinking) and missed the cutoff by like 5 minutes. I was pissed but I wasn't going to push it because they just will not budge. After my buddy's wedding a few years ago one of his college friends went, drunk, to the store to buy a case of beer to take to his hotel but he was past the cutoff so they told him No. he just wasn't having it, so eventually he just pulled out a 20, tossed it on the counter and said "fine, here, i'm buying this" and walked out with it. They called the cops and he got hauled to jail. when it came time to bail himself out, he was 20 bucks shy of what he needed so he had to spend the night there.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Liquor laws in the states can be annoying because it varies so much state to state what they can serve and what hours. I've lived in states where you could go to walmart and buy full strength liquor, and states like this one where you can only buy beer, wine and lower proof alcohol (I think it's half the proof-ish) at grocery stores and have to go to a state store for regular liquor. Then some things like Everclear are only available in certain states.

Anyway Just last night I walked to the store for some beer late (had already been drinking) and missed the cutoff by like 5 minutes. I was pissed but I wasn't going to push it because they just will not budge. After my buddy's wedding a few years ago one of his college friends went, drunk, to the store to buy a case of beer to take to his hotel but he was past the cutoff so they told him No. he just wasn't having it, so eventually he just pulled out a 20, tossed it on the counter and said "fine, here, i'm buying this" and walked out with it. They called the cops and he got hauled to jail. when it came time to bail himself out, he was 20 bucks shy of what he needed so he had to spend the night there.
I'm in Texas. There are after hours places you can go to where the markup is usually a 100% or more-- I haven't done that shit in years though. The liquor laws here are just weird. M-F 7am-12am Sat. 7am -1am & Sun 10am-12am (beer/wine). 10am-9pm M-Sat & closed Sun. (liquor). Pretty gay. And then there are "dry counties" which is even gayer.

NikkisCrustyGusset

Forum Clout

Cheers for the reply mate 👍 yeah I've been through the weird state laws a few times when I've been in America. Its not so bad in Nevada where it seems you are almost obliged to have a bloody Mary or something with your brekkie! 😂

Oh man, the cunty, shitbag joy killing alcohol serving wankers must be an international thing...one time years ago I got to the door of the shop at 9.59 like 55 seconds or something... They had 4 people to serve but wouldn't let me in... Smirk on the cunts face too!

One time I was in Aldi or Lidl or one of them and it was just ticking to 10:30am and I was on my way to a wedding and had to get the train so wanted to get some snacks, a drink for train and bottle of voddy, prosecco or two for the weekend. (grab empty bottle of expensive champers and put 7€ prosecco in it... Drunk slappers won't know difference!)

Some cheeky Eastern European (fckn loads of em in Ireland) cunt is like 'this is very early, I am not sure I can sell you all this alcohol'... I was like 'its 10.30am...its none of your business'... Then the cunt had the nerve to say 'are you driving'... I pulled a Karen and was 'get me the manager now... Get me the manager...'... Dirty commie put my stuff through fairly quick after that... I kept eye contact with him until I had packed my bag... Cheek of him.

And shit man, the American justice system is FUCKED but not letting someone out who's not done anything really wrong over 20 quid is fucking mental. Cost them more than that to keep him in! 😂

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Cheers for the reply mate 👍 yeah I've been through the weird state laws a few times when I've been in America. Its not so bad in Nevada where it seems you are almost obliged to have a bloody Mary or something with your brekkie! 😂

Oh man, the cunty, shitbag joy killing alcohol serving wankers must be an international thing...one time years ago I got to the door of the shop at 9.59 like 55 seconds or something... They had 4 people to serve but wouldn't let me in... Smirk on the cunts face too!

One time I was in Aldi or Lidl or one of them and it was just ticking to 10:30am and I was on my way to a wedding and had to get the train so wanted to get some snacks, a drink for train and bottle of voddy, prosecco or two for the weekend. (grab empty bottle of expensive champers and put 7€ prosecco in it... Drunk slappers won't know difference!)

Some cheeky Eastern European (fckn loads of em in Ireland) cunt is like 'this is very early, I am not sure I can sell you all this alcohol'... I was like 'its 10.30am...its none of your business'... Then the cunt had the nerve to say 'are you driving'... I pulled a Karen and was 'get me the manager now... Get me the manager...'... Dirty commie put my stuff through fairly quick after that... I kept eye contact with him until I had packed my bag... Cheek of him.

And shit man, the American justice system is FUCKED but not letting someone out who's not done anything really wrong over 20 quid is fucking mental. Cost them more than that to keep him in! 😂
I guess he couldve gone to a bail bondsmen for the amount but then he pays a markup for their services and you probably have to wait til they get around to coming to spring you. Nevada is one of the states where walmart sells full strength liquor. And no open container laws is nice too. New Mexico too. Arizona you need to go to a liquor store but you can open carry a pistol on your belt with no permit, so go figure. Texas i've heard drinking a beer while driving is practically the state pastime.

G

It's my birthday tomorrow too. Going to the missus' mother's gaff for dinner.
Monday going over to me own ma's for dinner and sister is bringing her kids.

My missus won't be doped to the eyeballs clenching her fist in anxiety and everyone will have a nice time on both days. No overpriced slop for dinner and good company instead of alcoholic losers who think it's cool to spend holidays in a shitty bar alone.
Hush child, my found family is not an accident of nature that they are my family, but a conscious choice. I was able to rid myself of that child because she didn't offer me anything. My family is here by choice.