• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tommy Tomlinson once had 50 guys bukkake him back in the 70s

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I heard a rumour - and innuendo - that Tommy T. Tomlinson not only went for a 50 Bloke Bukkake Party, he paid every participant a dollar afterwards as a thank you.

He had made that $50 earlier in the day by robbing school children all around the county.

I've also heard that George Takei and Brad "speak his name" in the bedroom. Take that as you will.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
As a funny stunt he would paint his ass white and put porcelain lining around it, then touch his toes next to a row of urinals encouraging men to piss in his hairy shit hole in the historic View on the Hill gay bar in Kansas City. Often men would wipe their still wet penises on his moustache, cheerfully take photos with the Naught Piss Slut Tomlinson and pay him for private dances in the handicapped stall.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
As a funny stunt he would paint his ass white and put porcelain lining around it, then touch his toes next to a row of urinals encouraging men to piss in his hairy shit hole in the historic View on the Hill gay bar in Kansas City. Often men would wipe their still wet penises on his moustache and cheerfully take photos with the Naught Piss Slut Tomlinson and pay him for private dances in the handicapped stall.

WWAWD Tommy playing Chuck Berry's "My Ding-A-Ling" on loop during his debauchery?

I dunno about you, but uh, that's beating it a little over the head don't you think?

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
As a funny stunt he would paint his ass white and put porcelain lining around it, then touch his toes next to a row of urinals encouraging men to piss in his hairy shit hole in the historic View on the Hill gay bar in Kansas City. Often men would wipe their still wet penises on his moustache, cheerfully take photos with the Naught Piss Slut Tomlinson and pay him for private dances in the handicapped stall.

I can confirm all of the above to be 100% accurate.

Forum Clout
This will become canon if Patrick denies it. Someone should confront him about his piss slut father's high jinks.