• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tom Green gives an accurate description of Eric Hildeman.

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Forum Clout
wha happen?

havent heard anything about him in two decades, is he being a pat on twitter or something
He went full covid retard and then has been trying to ret-con his old career...e.g. Freddy got Fingered as being one of the first Pro Trans or Pro Disabled movies...honest to god it sounded so retarded I thought he was joking but he wasn't. He's so lame now.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
He went full covid retard and then has been trying to ret-con his old career...e.g. Freddy got Fingered as being one of the first Pro Trans or Pro Disabled movies...honest to god it sounded so retarded I thought he was joking but he wasn't. He's so lame now.
Just like ICP in the Gay 90s sodomites were not cool now ICP says they always supported man/boy love 🙄

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Years ago I went to a midnight showing of Freddy Got Fingered he hosted and he seemed pretty cool. stayed the whole time doing commentary and then waited til everyone who wanted got a pictures. That said I couldn't feel too bad for him when he did that internet show from his house and literally every called was trolling him. After making a career out of doing it to others it was hilarious to see how pissed he got when people did it to him.

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Forum Clout
Years ago I went to a midnight showing of Freddy Got Fingered he hosted and he seemed pretty cool. stayed the whole time doing commentary and then waited til everyone who wanted got a pictures. That said I couldn't feel too bad for him when he did that internet show from his house and literally every called was trolling him. After making a career out of doing it to others it was hilarious to see how pissed he got when people did it to him.
He could not deal with being on the other side of the joke. Like when that guy from Jackyl took a chainsaw to his desk and he pouted like a bitch. I'm sure that clip is on youtube. He really acts like a baby when he isn't in control of the laughs.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
He could not deal with being on the other side of the joke. Like when that guy from Jackyl took a chainsaw to his desk and he pouted like a bitch. I'm sure that clip is on youtube. He really acts like a baby when he isn't in control of the laughs.
Sounds familiar :vaswnoh: