Today In Nana Irony Twitter Edition

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
IMG_4294.jpeg

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Why can't these people stay off x/Twitter? Pat, Anthony. Etc. They've ruined their lives and can't stop. It boggles the mind.
Addiction. Vos is 37 years clean and sober and is still a degenerate gambler. Bawbby is sober but approaching his 40th fat? Ronnie B clean and sober but loves his cigars and Jew side pieces. Jim’s a fake addict so he doesn’t count. Cumia can’t help himself. He’s an alcoholic and a Twitter addict.

Addiction. Vos is 37 years clean and sober and is still a degenerate gambler. Bawbby is sober but approaching his 40th fat? Ronnie B clean and sober but loves his cigars and Jew side pieces. Jim’s a fake addict so he doesn’t count. Cumia can’t help himself. He’s an alcoholic and a Twitter addict.
I can't believe he just can't stop at this point. He has no audience. He ruined his life. He's gonna be dead within 5 years.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
I can't believe he just can't stop at this point. He has no audience. He ruined his life. He's gonna be dead within 5 years.

I mean that's probably why he can't stop now - he has nothing to lose anymore. If back in 2014, he got a visit from the ghost of nigger future who showed him what he'd look like in 2024 if he carried on as he is, then maybe, MAYBE he'd choose to get off Twitter and cut down the drinking so he could keep his cushy job earning millions. Then again I'm not sure he could even do that. He was so far gone even back then that I think he'd view not getting hammered and tweeting every night as some kind of cruel and unusual punishment.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
It's either gonna be a quick cardiac arrest, or he's gonna go slowly, like falling and breaking his hip with a painful and slow recovery and then a fatal blood clot kind of thing.

We all know it, so does Ant, that's why he drinks and tweets.

Also, he is a homosexual.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!

Ronnie is the outlier out of all of them.

Yeah, he's godawful now on the radio, but when he gave a shit, he stayed funny. And despite not hating minorities like a greasy gun-losing Ponce, he at least knew comedy and jokes had to be fair game.

Cigars are a pretty small vice to have. Hell, Stallone and Arnold still indulge in them. No comment on his choice of side pieces...

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Ronnie is the outlier out of all of them.

Yeah, he's godawful now on the radio, but when he gave a shit, he stayed funny. And despite not hating minorities like a greasy gun-losing Ponce, he at least knew comedy and jokes had to be fair game.

Cigars are a pretty small vice to have. Hell, Stallone and Arnold still indulge in them. No comment on his choice of side pieces...
I won’t disagree with any of that. He’s at least trying to make it up by securing his useless/talent free daughter and surrogate son Earl some kind of job security and purpose. I don’t fault Ronnie one bit for using the goodwill capital he’s built over the years to help those around him.

It’s the fans that still pretend it’s quality content and wash his balls that I have the problem with.