• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Today I woke up at 4 a.m., ran a half marathon, then showered and prepared

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
a breakfast for wife and kids consisting of a soft egg scramble, a small pile of Jamon iberico and some sliced melon. I then passed the CPA exam and dropped the kids off at horseback riding lessons and they told me how much they love me.

Upon return, I had sex with my wife and made her orgasm thrice before she begged me to finish. I just completed a business call with one of my former partners and am now going to read a bit of Dante's Inferno in the original Latin. Meanwhile Pat woke up at 9 am and tweeted.
‐----‐----------

How's my @McGowan6 impression, folks?

G

a breakfast for wife and kids consisting of a soft egg scramble, a small pile of Jamon iberico and some sliced melon. I then passed the CPA exam and dropped the kids off at horseback riding lessons and they told me how much they love me.

Upon return, I had sex with my wife and made her orgasm thrice before she begged me to finish. I just completed a business call with one of my former partners and am now going to read a bit of Dante's Inferno in the original Latin. Meanwhile Pat woke up at 9 am and tweeted.
‐----‐----------

How's my @McGowan6 impression, folks?
That's some good ham. Finished on acorns.