To the touch less virgins among us.

G

This guy has been attempting to get a "my girlfriend is out of my league!" thing going for a while now, and he finally got one to stick.

Him and a different girl from 2015:

sham.jpg

Something here doesn't smell right. And I'm not talking about his pants...

Karl_Childers_Blade

I ain't got nothing but them books
I've had a retard message me on POF before, strange how they can even set a profile up on there, (their family prob does it).
Fucking a retarded girl is like being a pedophile, how can they consent if they don't even understand the word? I'm not talking full on retard either, I'm talking about the ones that look somewhat normal and can barely hold a conversation of any kind.
Seems very rapey and Cumiaesque to fuck someone like that.
Is there a retarded or disabled person dating site out there? I'd love to see the profiles on that shit. :image_9249:

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
I've had a retard message me on POF before, strange how they can even set a profile up on there, (their family prob does it).
Fucking a retarded girl is like being a pedophile, how can they consent if they don't even understand the word? I'm not talking full on retard either, I'm talking about the ones that look somewhat normal and can barely hold a conversation of any kind.
Seems very rapey and Cumiaesque to fuck someone like that.
Is there a retarded or disabled person dating site out there? I'd love to see the profiles on that shit. :image_9249:
POC: Plenty of Chromosomes

I probably could have fucked a girl in a wheelchair. It was obvious she was into me and her personality was great. But the sex side of things made me feel like a creep.

I might look her up now.