• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

To the surprise of no one, Wigger Herpes is a piece of shit

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
linecutter.jpg

I mean, she is too famous to wait in line with the smelly Coachella hippies.

jennapercy.jpg

Oh damn guess she isn't a lesbian. Also lol "accused rapist", some rando on twitter accused him of being nonchalant when another girl accused his friend of rape.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
View attachment 128608

I mean, she is too famous to wait in line with the smelly Coachella hippies.

View attachment 128609

Oh damn guess she isn't a lesbian. Also lol "accused rapist", some rando on twitter accused him of being nonchalant when another girl accused his friend of rape.
First Jackie having to spell out who Jenna was and now this. I'm so sorry, Jenna.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
First Jackie having to spell out who Jenna was and now this. I'm so sorry, Jenna.

Please, everyone knew Jenna and Percy were secretly hooking up. They're all over each other's social media.

1673060367091332.jpghotdogjenna.jpg1670380372569645.jpg1670380238553540.jpg

Look at this one:

1670380895662329.jpg

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
You know that's all bullshit, right? People always point out that they knew about shit like Weinstein and NXIVM but those were basically common knowledge. They'll pretty much post anything they get sent, 4chan sent in one about Rooney Mara being super autistic and obsessed with Legos and they posted it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You know that's all bullshit, right? People always point out that they knew about shit like Weinstein and NXIVM but those were basically common knowledge. They'll pretty much post anything they get sent, 4chan sent in one about Rooney Mara being super autistic and obsessed with Legos and they posted it.
Reminds me of fake tough guy Ron Pearlman bragging about pissing on his hand before shaking Harvey Weinstein because he knew he had raped lots of women yet didn’t bother to say anything or going to the police about it before it was in the news.