• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

To anyone with a twitter account

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Check and see if you have the downvote button:

4.png

5.png

2.png

3.png

9.png

You can only downvote replies. The way that I read their function is that downvotes are private, piggy can't see them, and they make it less likely that his dumb tweets will appear in other people's timelines.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
I doubt globohomo is going to let people's sentiments interfere in the spread of their agendas, I bet you the downvote will just affect what twitter shows *you* and not others. But worth a try nonetheless, can't wait for him to claim mass downvoting him is felony cyberattack.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Jesus fucking christ. If kids are allowed to sleep in until 9 am in the morning they'll never get jobs. Basically they'll be Pat. No wonder he's pushing this in a very obtuse and rotund way
His other point is also retarded. '9-to-5' is more of an expression than it is reality. Most jobs start at 8 AM, and plenty more at 7 or even earlier.

Lazy bum treats 7-8 AM like they're some ungodly and arbitrary hours, when in reality they coincide with sunrise during the darkest period of the year and are the literal start of the day.