• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

To 4049

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Forum Clout
I'm gonna do it. But like the dude creeps me out. Seriously, Pat and his ilk make me feel weird. I don't like it. I fuck with him a lot because I hate him. I don't want ribs. His evidence folder was like half me. I don't care what you guys think or do. I fuck with him daily. I don't screenshot for approval from a bunch of faggots. I do it for fun. You can all suck my dick, I will just keep poking the pig for my own amusement

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Forum Clout
*of a. "Black Trans lives matter" man Niki would suck my dick if I told her to. I will fuck you up, Pat. Maybe I will maybe I won't. You threatened me with prison, watch your back you faggot. Fuck these fans, not me man. I know you're scared because you won't sue me. You got my ip, my name, but you know not to fuck with a ghetto bastard right. Pussy

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
I'm gonna do it. But like the dude creeps me out. Seriously, Pat and his ilk make me feel weird. I don't like it. I fuck with him a lot because I hate him. I don't want ribs. His evidence folder was like half me. I don't care what you guys think or do. I fuck with him daily. I don't screenshot for approval from a bunch of faggots. I do it for fun. You can all suck my dick, I will just keep poking the pig for my own amusement
I’d be impressed with this if it wasn’t pretty much the speech killa Kuhn gave at his sentencing