• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TLOU Episode 6

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Not sure if this show is gonna stick the landing.

Two factors:

#1: I think the Joel-Ellie relationship is suffering quite a bit by having all the filler dialogue that’s in the game cut. The little conversations as you move through the levels provide a lot of the emotional bonding - as does the amount of time spent. 6 hours into the game you are not where we are at 6 hours into the show. I am not saying we needed to watch an additional 16 hours of Joel doing stealth kills and crafting shivs. I’m just saying they need to establish this paternal bond more strongly somehow.

#2: This kid is just too ugly.

Front 242

Bad Boy Bubby
Forum Clout
The acting in this stinks.

Shes doing the classic Hollywood "Act like a little bitch to come off as a strong female", and he just looks lost 90 percent of the time.
Yeah she's not a strong female character at all. She blows. It seriously irritates me. I can get behind Pedro because he's playing his character somewhat realistically. That British girl is awful though.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
No offense, but why would you watch this? it looks gay.

Never played the faggy game either, looked like one long cutscene.
This show looks gay and I’m not going to watch it but the game was worth a play through. It’s a very cut and paste stealth game but the environments are very detailed and the story is cinematic, probably why HBO wanted to license it. Plus they haven’t had a hit television show since game of thrones they must be dying to get more eyeballs

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
It's the most overrated television show in quite some time. I don't think it's awful and from a production stand point it's well done, but if you've played the game that told the story 10x better than the show and the stuff they add in really adds nothing to the story and the excuses people make for it are retarded.

I agree with you about Ellie. The actress playing her is so fucking ugly it's distracting and it's like they went out of their way to make her so much more unlikable in this.

I can't wait until they get to Part 2's story and people will jump ship once Joel gets killed in the gayest way possible and then the show starts following Abby out of the blue.

Harry Powell

Forum Clout
It's the most overrated television show in quite some time. I don't think it's awful and from a production stand point it's well done, but if you've played the game that told the story 10x better than the show and the stuff they add in really adds nothing to the story and the excuses people make for it are retarded.

I agree with you about Ellie. The actress playing her is so fucking ugly it's distracting and it's like they went out of their way to make her so much more unlikable in this.

I can't wait until they get to Part 2's story and people will jump ship once Joel gets killed in the gayest way possible and then the show starts following Abby out of the blue.
I actually enjoyed part 2, I liked Abbie’s momentum skill tree in particular. Just fucking wrecking dudes in melee

But yes the tv audience is gonna lose their minds

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

Critics will praise it as OMG IT SUBVERTS YOUR EXPECTATIONS 10/10. It features a tranny? We decided 10/10 isn't enough and award this our first 20/10.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I actually enjoyed part 2, I liked Abbie’s momentum skill tree in particular. Just fucking wrecking dudes in melee
d76.png

Harry Powell

Forum Clout
From a gameplay perspective yeah it's great stuff. But I couldn't get past how awful the story was and the ending was fucking retarded.

the sudden 3rd act introduction of a new villainous biker gang sucked absolute dog dick. It was gay when Breaking Bad did it and it was gay here, even though I fawkin’ loved unhooking the infected from their chains and setting off confrontations