• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tip for pissing

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Tip for shitting: before taking a shit, fold a bunch of toilet paper and place it inside the bowl. You'll be shitting onto paper, and then covering it up with more paper. This creates a type of shit envelope, which prevents shit marks on the bottom of the bowl.
Spoken like a true shitposter.

kittywink.jpg

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Tip for shitting: before taking a shit, fold a bunch of toilet paper and place it inside the bowl. You'll be shitting onto paper, and then covering it up with more paper. This creates a type of shit envelope, which prevents shit marks on the bottom of the bowl.
I thought everyone do it to prevent the shit water splashing back

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
so you're like Butters in South Park; just totally drop trou' for piss? Cool.
I did that for laughs at a bar once and even my friends were like, "no, man. you can't do that." Nigga, you just laughed after I pissed in some dude's jacket pocket not a half hour earlier and me standing here with my cute tushie out for all the mens to see is where you draw the line?!

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Good tip for peeing in the morning with an errection

Lift one leg up like captain morgan, balance it on the bowl, it makes it so you can actually aim your dick downwards and piss in the bowl

Not bad

Forum Clout
Pants soak up dribbles and dew drops just fine.

You can stand there shaking your cock all afternoon if you want to but I've got a grind to get back to.

That's the thing, if you try lifting the balls a few times you will force the remaining piss out right away. No more shaking the cock to no result.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Thanks for the tips. Got any for pooping? Elevate feet? Squat in a hole? Shit on a shelf, german style. Who's got the best technique?

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
Tip #6
If you piss on the floor for less than 10 seconds it doesn't really matter since I can't smell it and it dries up eventually

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Thanks for the tips. Got any for pooping? Elevate feet? Squat in a hole? Shit on a shelf, german style. Who's got the best technique?

Shit in the shower then poke it down the plughole with your big toe.

I learned that one when I was in France.