• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tiny Goebbels

Forum Clout
Don't get me wrong, Goebbels was the coolest, but nigga was a Rogan-sized midget.

20230127_231828.jpg

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
He also had a club foot, which he tried to pass off as a WW1 injury but he never served. Himmler never served either yet tried to say he did.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
He also had a club foot, which he tried to pass off as a WW1 injury but he never served. Himmler never served either yet tried to say he did.

Did Addy actually just keep him around as a freak show hire or something? Someone to just point and laugh at? I would have, especially if he were a foot shorter.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Did Addy actually just keep him around as a freak show hire or something? Someone to just point and laugh at? I would have, especially if he were a foot shorter.
Well he was useful to him, but from everything I've read you kinda get the sense that Hitler actually hated the people he was surrounded with. He made fun of all of them behind their backs, Goering, Goebbels, ect. The only people he probably genuinely liked was Albert Speer and Donitz.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Well he was useful to him, but from everything I've read you kinda get the sense that Hitler actually hated the people he was surrounded with. He made fun of all of them behind their backs, Goering, Goebbels, ect. The only people he probably genuinely liked was Albert Speer and Donitz.
Is Donitz the guy who invented Dunkin' Donitz?

They changed it to Dunkin' Donuts in the US i think, i understand why Hitler would like the guy.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
Don’t get me wrong, Goebbels was based, but with the height and the club foot he seems prime for mocking.