• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tinfoil Hat time

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
We have often wondered how a middle aged, unemployed fat man with no visible means of income can afford to drink himself into oblivion and eat greasy bar slop daily.

Allow me to present the following conspiracy theory.

We can assume that the owner of Hooligans shares Pat's ideology, as well as his cup size. We also know that Bernell Trammell often demonstrated on behalf of Trump in front of, or close to Hooligans.

Was Pat given a lifetime pass for free shit food and bad beer for killing a black man who dared to wander off the Democratic plantation?

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Fatrick wishes he was important or valuable enough to matter even for a z list conspiracy. Paddy the Poof is the kind of spastic who thinks he could sit on a bench like Donald Sutherland and spout the 'truth' but the reality is the coward sits at home with his wife who has to take handfuls of pills a day to function and like a retarded kid he shoots Nerf darts at the TV...

G

20220225_101946.jpg

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
They are pecs child. At any degree. I am not fat stlaker. You are wrong. That is muscle child. You have no clue what you are talking about. You are wrong and always will be. No child that is not my fat belly, unless you see that as a ripped tough guy block of muscle... You are wrong.

A fucking doctor could say 'your BMI states you are obese Patrick'... 'no you are wrong'

Remember the person who posted the picts of his face from 2017 to now... The HUGE weight gain 'no child I am same weight.'

'wrong as always stlaker I havnt put on any weight'

I wonder if Dumbo agrees when he is huffing and puffing and sweating and crushing her

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Niki gives Pat pocket money for Hooligans to get him out of the house. I also believe Pat spends most of the time ordering coffee / tea / soda while taking up valuable bar space. I bet he barely orders any beers since he can’t afford the mark up. Unless he orders food I’m sure his bar tab is only 10-12 bucks while sitting for hours because he treats the bar like a coffee shop. I think he buys 1-2 beers, takes multiple photos to show how cool he is drinking and “writing” at the bar then proceeds to nurse it and follow it with something that comes with free refills.

I believe this because everything about Pat is a lie. He’s a fake sports fan, fake tough guy, fake gym rat, etc. and a fake big bar drinker. If he really got shit faced weekly while “writing” he would have gotten a DUI by now (0.08 isn’t much) and in many of his bar pictures coffee / tea / soda is seen. Everything he does is for attention which is why he sits at the bar and not a table so everyone can see him being a special important writer boy knocking them back at the bar. He can’t afford to drink that much and often at a bar and Niki is the real boozer of the two. Pat gets drunk at home because we’ve seen his sales numbers and can’t afford to actually get drunk at bars as much as he claims.

Last edited:
G

They are pecs child. At any degree. I am not fat atalker. You are wrong. That is muscle child. You have no clue what you are talking about. You are wrong and always will be. No child that is not my fat belly, unless you see that as a ripped tough guy block of muscle... You are wrong.

A fucking doctor could say 'your BMI states you are obese Patrick'... 'no you are wrong'

Remember the person who posted the picts of his face from 2017 to now... The HUGE weight gain 'no child I am same weight.'

'wrong as always atalker I havnt put on any weight'

I wonder if Dumbo agrees when he is huffing and puffing and sweating and crushing her

If he does fuck her, he's definitely a 2-pump chump. He has no cardio, no endurance. He probably eases his little peen into her and gives few half-hearted thrusts and his tiny little load oozes out. Niki chokes back a few tears as she realizes she's never gotten pregnant because his dick isn't big enough to get the job done and his sperm, much like him, are lazy.

So as he waddles back out to the fart couch to continue his epic battle against the cyberatalkers, she pulls out a 10" dildo and a Hitachi and finishes herself off while she alternately fantasizes about scissoring another woman and PCJ's big hog.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Here's where their income comes from, in my opinion. Bear in mind each of these is not a lot:
  • Their tenants, even at $1200/month, this is $14,400/year and rents are sky-high right now
  • "Renewal income", I'd be shocked if it was more than $2,000 a year
  • Pat selling life/health insurance over the phone, aka telemarketing, likely the bulk of Pat's income
  • "Residuals" from his books, again I'd be shocked if this was more than $2,000 a year
  • Niki's SEO nonsense, legit have no idea what this brings in, can't imagine it's much
  • Niki's dad left her $100,000+ when he died
They also skirt costs by claiming the hovel as the home base for each of their businesses for tax purposes. Plus PPP loans and I would assume small business grants. Who knows what each of them claims as expenses, too. Toss in the free food for murdering Bernell Trammell, and we can see how someone so fat could live high on the proverbial hog.

Forum Clout
Niki gives Pat pocket money for Hooligans to get him out of the house. I also believe Pat spends most of the time ordering coffee / tea / soda while taking up valuable bar space.
He takes up 3 spaces with his computer setup and then his Unique Smell keeps an additional space on each side empty.

That's five spaces for an entire evening generating MAX thirty bucks.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He takes up 3 spaces with his computer setup and then his Unique Smell keeps an additional space on each side empty.

That's five spaces for an entire evening generating MAX thirty bucks.
Exactly, like everything else he does it for attention. He’s not actually getting drunk like others at the bar, its all for show. 1-2 beers tops followed by a free refill drink while taking up space with a laptop, a mouse, power cord, his gross hat, backpack, and whatever else he can think of so everybody sees the special important boy who has a laptop at THE BAR?!?! He must be an very important person for that! It’s the most pathetic cry for attention I’ve ever seen.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Here's where their income comes from, in my opinion. Bear in mind each of these is not a lot:
  • Their tenants, even at $1200/month, this is $14,400/year and rents are sky-high right now
  • "Renewal income", I'd be shocked if it was more than $2,000 a year
  • Pat selling life/health insurance over the phone, aka telemarketing, likely the bulk of Pat's income
  • "Residuals" from his books, again I'd be shocked if this was more than $2,000 a year
  • Niki's SEO nonsense, legit have no idea what this brings in, can't imagine it's much
  • Niki's dad left her $100,000+ when he died
They also skirt costs by claiming the hovel as the home base for each of their businesses for tax purposes. Plus PPP loans and I would assume small business grants. Who knows what each of them claims as expenses, too. Toss in the free food for murdering Bernell Trammell, and we can see how someone so fat could live high on the proverbial hog.
"Modelled" thats like saying Patrick Tomlinson writer "Modelled" last year it claimed 142k a year, think you have to pay to get closer numbers these days https://www.dnb.com/business-direct...ers_llc.baf7f0a32f056927466cc15a326129d4.html
Iij5E4x.png