• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Time to get the media involved

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Pat's infamous lawsuit that he Tomlinson'd got him lots of outside coverage - sure, none of it was flattering towards him, but to an attention craving hog such as himself, coverage is coverage.

In my opinion, his latest Tomlinsoning of events is even more humiliating, and therefore, far more deserving of a wider audience. Doxxing someone's ID, getting suspended, unmanned then suspended again - this is hilarious shit, and I feel that it needs to be shared.

Bounding into Comics, that fat guy on YT, people who reported on him last time - their following demands an update. And on a more local level, Milwaukee media should be made aware of Hooligans' policy regarding liberally sharing sensitive customer information.

What do you guys think? Is this a big enough story, or am I just stealthy geeking out over nothing?

Seriously, though - Milwaukee media needs to know about Hooligans.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
This could also be turned into a freedom of speech issue. Why is this fat sack of shit allowed to insult, threaten and doxx while Trump and others are banned for the slightest infractions? He's an unknown nobody who doesn't even have a blue checkmark.

Bad guys from WWII.
That fat faggot also substituted the word "toots" for "farts", and "hooking up" for "sex". It's hilarious to see these YouTubers who pretend to be Freedom of Speech advocates, yet self censor as not to risk their precious monetization.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Here are some local media outlets that may be interested in the whole saga but most importantly, the fact that Hooligan's gave out someone's personal information (by way of their receipt) to a customer with a personal vendetta:

This one's a good one because it's all about local bars and eateries: https://onmilwaukee.com/

Forum Clout
Here are some local media outlets that may be interested in the whole saga but most importantly, the fact that Hooligan's gave out someone's personal information (by way of their receipt) to a customer with a personal vendetta:

This one's a good one because it's all about local bars and eateries: https://onmilwaukee.com/

this is the approach. if i get some time tomorrow ill be calling hoolies and asking for a statement and if he doesnt have one im contacting all the local media outlets. overserving a drunk (ive had family members killed by drunks. people like him profit from those deaths!), giving patrons personal info out, rude service when called, refusing to cooperate or answer questions, etc. We Want Answers, MARK!

Facebook is gonna eat this shit up faster than Pat witha trough of meatloaf

Forum Clout
2494BE85-79EE-41DC-A73E-1E82A8767822.jpeg

This fat faggot with bitch tits is gonna be all over the front page! I want receipts, I want doxxing, I want pictures!

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
You said it mate... Milwaukee needs to know about Hooligans... That a gun toting, self described ACTUAL TOUGH GUY, who has often sent out blanket death threats, was given personal, private financial information, AND a description of a well tipping customer by staff at Hooligans
Pat's infamous lawsuit that he Tomlinson'd got him lots of outside coverage - sure, none of it was flattering towards him, but to an attention craving hog such as himself, coverage is coverage.

In my opinion, his latest Tomlinsoning of events is even more humiliating, and therefore, far more deserving of a wider audience. Doxxing someone's ID, getting suspended, unmanned then suspended again - this is hilarious shit, and I feel that it needs to be shared.

Bounding into Comics, that fat guy on YT, people who reported on him last time - their following demands an update. And on a more local level, Milwaukee media should be made aware of Hooligans' policy regarding liberally sharing sensitive customer information.

What do you guys think? Is this a big enough story, or am I just stealthy geeking out over nothing?

Seriously, though - Milwaukee media needs to know about Hooligan

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout

THIS is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout

Too bad it wasn't NYC could get Arnold Diaz after them Shame,Shame,Shame