Time to get back to WORK 😎

satanssockpuppet

‎
‎
Its not wanted or appreciated.
Not only isn't it wanted or appreciated, it's embarrassing, on multiple levels. It's embarrassing for the owner, who runs a place that can't attract business on its own merits, it's embarrassing for the "musician", who's barely clinging to the lowest rung of the ladder, and it's embarrassing for the patron, who's disgusted over being in such a shithole in the first place. If I go someplace to eat or have a few, and I see some obese, sweaty pud strumming a guitar and singing an overwrought version of some shitty classic rock song no one likes, all I can think is "don't be mean, maybe it's like the owner's retarded cousin or something".

Rascal

‎
‎
What's with the constant pharmacy checkout line sunglasses? I take it it's not sunny up North right now, and he hasn't been wearing them indoors consistently until recently.

Is he getting poverty bags under his eyes or does he have some elderly eye disease like my old man?

I think he just wants to look cool. If people can't see your eyes it's like you've got the upper hand on them, or something.

JebJoh

‎
‎
Not only isn't it wanted or appreciated, it's embarrassing, on multiple levels. It's embarrassing for the owner, who runs a place that can't attract business on its own merits, it's embarrassing for the "musician", who's barely clinging to the lowest rung of the ladder, and it's embarrassing for the patron, who's disgusted over being in such a shithole in the first place. If I go someplace to eat or have a few, and I see some obese, sweaty pud strumming a guitar and singing an overwrought version of some shitty classic rock song no one likes, all I can think is "don't be mean, maybe it's like the owner's retarded cousin or something".
There is a certain type of boomer who thinks having a band, hanging out with bands and knowing bands is the coolest thing ever. If you check facebook, they are the weirdos who post regularly on sites that members of their high school prom band use. Seems like many of those ended up working in chain restaurants. If you are ever on LI near Massapequa, check out the bars with live music. Nothing against the music, the band is just doing their thing on a sat night. But check out the old whores who show up to watch the bands and fawn over them like they are still high schoolers. I would bet that these old timers get some sloppy blowjobs every weekend from these grandmas.

JebJoh

‎
‎
There is a certain type of boomer who thinks having a band, hanging out with bands and knowing bands is the coolest thing ever. If you check facebook, they are the weirdos who post regularly on sites that members of their high school prom band use. Seems like many of those ended up working in chain restaurants. If you are ever on LI near Massapequa, check out the bars with live music. Nothing against the music, the band is just doing their thing on a sat night. But check out the old whores who show up to watch the bands and fawn over them like they are still high schoolers. I would bet that these old timers get some sloppy blowjobs every weekend from these grandmas.
For the record, since we here at Cumia ltd are all about the record, SloBroJoe doesn't even get those people to show up, they knew him back in the day and know he is an asshole