• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Time for some legitimate political debate

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
C625-FEE2-B8-A6-41-A7-91-FD-5691-D16-B8108.jpg

Yeah.

Forum Clout
He doesn't seem to know whether or not he believes there are two sides

48-F3-B224-D664-4-A0-F-B1-F5-56-DDD1823-C65.jpg

(Indiscernible)
Pat is a conservative and he's saying only liberals tell the truth? Did the Pig just admit he's a liar? Shame if one of you rascals texted him this and asked for an explanation.

Obviously he's only a "conservative" in an attempt to tip the scales to the leftist arguments. "Oh I'm a conservative and even I think republicans are nazis and more government spending, higher taxes, abortion, and revoking the First Amendment are great ideas." What a sad existence, honestly.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Pat is a conservative and he's saying only liberals tell the truth? Did the Pig just admit he's a liar? Shame if one of you rascals texted him this and asked for an explanation.

Obviously he's only a "conservative" in an attempt to tip the scales to the leftist arguments. "Oh I'm a conservative and even I think republicans are nazis and more government spending, higher taxes, abortion, and revoking the First Amendment are great ideas." What a sad existence, honestly.
Pat wants to be the "conservative" voice in liberal media. He would do ANYTHING to be a pundit who tells it like it is on Sunday morning news shows. Or Teen Vogue, whichever calls first.