Tim Dillon trying to rebrand himself as a faggot?

Saw this while reporting a scifi author for harassment. Are there any comedians left?
66B5D0CB-18A7-496B-9FAC-BAC71CA208BD.png

Lies and faggotry, this is what Twitter is all about. Every single tweeter is a lying faggot deliberately perpetuating faggotry to gain the approval of other online queers. If every single tweeter was slaughtered in a bloody mass purge, nothing of any real lasting value would be lost.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
>I'm gay but aren't these libs crazy?

he was always white trash, dollar store Milo. on that note, i guess this is another time I have to shill The Perfume Nationalist podcast. It's not everyone's, but if it happens to be your cuppa tea it's still great.

If you're a fan (or was one) of MDE or cumtown those are the episodes to start at

>I'm gay but aren't these libs crazy?

he was always white trash, dollar store Milo. on that note, i guess this is another time I have to shill The Perfume Nationalist podcast. It's not everyone's, but if it happens to be your cuppa tea it's still great.

If you're a fan (or was one) of MDE or cumtown those are the episodes to start at
I will give it a listen now that redbar is over (car crashes to the right) and every podcast is gay as hell now. Dillon is friends with Logan Paul. The dude is a literal faggot, not just a gay one for the record.

I miss mde and Rollins posting.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

these chicks don’t even know the name of my band ❤
I will give it a listen now that redbar is over (car crashes to the right) and every podcast is gay as hell now. Dillon is friends with Logan Paul. The dude is a literal faggot, not just a gay one for the record.

I miss mde and Rollins posting.
Can everyone do car crashes? Because I want to car crash you for even somewhat liking Redban. 16 and I don’t know Dick about the internet.

Can everyone do car crashes? Because I want to car crash you for even somewhat liking Redban. 16 and I don’t know Dick about the internet.
Yeah, hold down the rib and then the carcrash appears if you’re on a phone. If you’re on a computer, I think Joe Cumia is touring check your local big apple ranch. Season 20 of redbar is starting next week 😎