• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TikTok's masked vigilante slays trolls and bullies

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

So fucking gay

lets tab this guy for the next time we need a target of ridicule. Holy shit, watching the video further it's even more fucking pathetic. they are just online tattletales. And the use such tactics as "Making anonymous tips to the police department website" and also the justice department website. So he's just a Pat Level troll fighter

Last edited:

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Does Vice News actually believe that internet hackers have Matrix backgrounds and wear Guy Fawkes masks? No wonder they were retarded enough to fall for Mr. Apostle's shenanigans.
It was embarassing enough for Fox News boomers to rant about hackers on steroids and exploding vans back in '06, it's downright fucking pathetic for supposedly tech-hip millenials to fall for the exact same shit 15 years later.

I mean, I don't even like Vice, but what are they doing?