• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tik Tok yuma

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout

Someone actually sent this shit to me I assume because they thought it was funny. This is a great example of why I don’t talk to anyone and drink heavily by myself at home. Imagine being a grown man with children and posting something like this on tik tok. I hope this guy and his faggot kids are raped by a pack of niggers.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout

Nice Brillo pad head, stupid

e39952826752ca5664e02125d5bf7030.jpeg

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I've been keeping to myself more and more cuz of this shit. I've got a few buddies that aren't faggots and my 60-something neighbor is alright to have a drink with, but that's pretty much it. Every other dude I end up talking to eventually starts to wax on about faggot shit like sports cars, toys, or children's entertainment.

My grandfather was a stoic dude who spent 35 some odd years of his life in the air force raining down death on various Asians. Meanwhile my faggot ass dad was a wannabe jam band rocker douche who couldn't support a family. That's a fucking hell of a fall off in a single generation. Fuck if I'm letting that slide continue by being one of those funko pop faggots who collect toys into their 40s.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
I've been keeping to myself more and more cuz of this shit. I've got a few buddies that aren't faggots and my 60-something neighbor is alright to have a drink with, but that's pretty much it. Every other dude I end up talking to eventually starts to wax on about faggot shit like sports cars, toys, or children's entertainment.

My grandfather was a stoic dude who spent 35 some odd years of his life in the air force raining down death on various Asians. Meanwhile my faggot ass dad was a wannabe jam band rocker douche who couldn't support a family. That's a fucking hell of a fall off in a single generation. Fuck if I'm letting that slide continue by being one of those funko pop faggots who collect toys into their 40s.

Mankind needs him back more now than ever.
fvin.jpg

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
TikTok seems to bring out the worst. Even Amy Schumer wouldn't steal this one