• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Throwback to Joe on the People's Court

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
I had just come onto the sub a few months earlier and was blessed with all this rib busting shit. I actually dvrd the fucking episode as I was working when it aired.

I recall Samcro Joe talking shit about the judge even though he won the fucking case.

Stay classy, nigger.

Forum Clout
I still remember seeing it while in the waiting room at my doctor's office. After all the bragging he did leading up to it to then actually seeing the fool it showed him to be left me with no ribs. The total 180 he did after it aired and we pointed out how dumb he is was incredible. Plus it also lead to the only listenable Bennington Show with Gale when they did the play by play of that episode. I love the patposting but live for the Bro Joe posting.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
PRRSIcW7GLB3HF_NSAMi-afyVSGONL_jvaEUOJfQcXs.jpg

jt3injyddrm31.gif

owh3253m22mz.jpg

G

Was trying to show my wife the video again but I believe he had the full one copyright stricken. Can only find it on YT alternatives. This popped up in related results though lol.
Screenshot_20221011-181433_NewPipe.jpg

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Was trying to show my wife the video again but I believe he had the full one copyright stricken. Can only find it on YT alternatives. This popped up in related results though lol.
View attachment 70252
I was told the full episode is archived here but I can’t find it.

Also I’m not saying this to shit on Dan, but the other guy looks like Dan.

Forum Clout
Didn't he brag about how well he did and have nothing but complimentary things to say about Milian until we saw the video, and then he got mad upon the delayed realization she thought he was a total retard? I could have sworn he at least initially had no problem with her.