• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Three dead "Dancing Grannies" and an 8 year old just passed away today due to injuries

G

Yet Patrick had to wait to find out whether the driver was black or white before he could acknowledge this was a tragedy.

Fuck you, Patrick. This is why you are hated by total strangers as well as your own family.

Screenshot_20211123-211140_Chrome.jpg

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I just read a report they said he was swerving in the midst of doing it to try and kill more people. I hope this is finally the last straw for Whites to wake up to the nigger problem.
I dont even have a funny joke to tag along to this. Just fucked. (And i laugh about little Qadans head smearing the pavement like a crayon on sandpaper frequently)

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
So funny when someone pointed out he could get away with robbing literally any store he wanted to if he would've just waited until George Floyd. Then again who can resist the peaks and mids only provided by a Vizio® M-Series Compact Soundbar.
If that's the actual type of Vizio then he probably could have afforded it now, $50 at Target (or like you said wait for a retarded black guy to die so you can steal it that week)
It was $229 when he yeeted his kid out of his car. It was a risk, sometimes ya fail

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
I can't tell you how murderous this would make me if I was this kid's dad. Especially if he's an only child. I'm sure if I tweeted that though, 8000 people would haughtily remind me that black parents feel the same way when their kids get shot robbing 7-11.

Pat excusing it because he was "running from a knife fight with his ex" is just bizarre. Was his ex chasing in another car, waving the knife out the window?

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I can't tell you how murderous this would make me if I was this kid's dad. Especially if he's an only child. I'm sure if I tweeted that though, 8000 people would haughtily remind me that black parents feel the same way when their kids get shot robbing 7-11.

Pat excusing it because he was "running from a knife fight with his ex" is just bizarre. Was his ex chasing in another car, waving the knife out the window?
Yeah it's the lamest attempt at excusing the behaviour, even if it was a gunfight it'd be lame & it just doesn't match the on-video. Decent peoples' morality overrides any opportunity for political points especially in a tragedy like this. Some of these people are just one step away from saying 'just being white is a provocation', infact I'd be surprised if it hasn't already been said.