Three days of hard work for Joseph

JebJoh

Wonder what is left of this list of his demands these days
rgtGaGj.png
12 mics? Is he not plugging his instruments into the soundboard?

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Does Joe have a phobia of facing the crowd?

Dumb boomer idiot nigger Joe C Cumia (q-mia) the rockstar that he is and has been for the last 80 years should know the #1 rule about being on stage is never turn let alone your back on the audience. You would think a star like him who gets his soda and cheeseburger COMP'D would know that.

WNzOwvU.jpg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
What band has instruments on the rider? Where’s the LARGE turkey sandwich?

I don't think his Chinese guitars still survive the car ride.

Joseph, real musicians provide their own instrumentation. They just ask for a handful of outlandish requests in the rider to ensure venues are paying attention (not so much me, I'm a humble lad).

But, Joe would always take centre stage. The lead singer constantly. Kept giving Joe a pissed off, disgruntled look. As Joe was fucking it up.
This is exactly why Joe doesn't have a group of like-minded musician friends to regularly gig and jam with. He hogs the spotlight, and wants to be center stage all the time. But fact is that he's simply not good enough for that spotlight, thus his fellow musicians hate him and hate playing with him. Everyone's just trying to play the tune as faithfully as possible, meanwhile Joe is lumbering and lurching around with his retarded grandpa guitar god moves.